• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

I got him down half way today bec i just beat LS but iv been taking my time as well first few fights with MF gott him down pretty far that lighting surge rocks it just gets really hard when he cloaks and you cant target him tho... I beat him pretty soon

Aqua 50
Terra 48
Ven 40

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The first English subbed version of the BBS secret ending on youtube was mistranslated (by me lol) to say that he made the coats, but we fixed it. WILL THE SHAME EVER FADE

I never said that I saw this on a video. I thought I saw it while playing kh2.

CrimsonSquall

I got him down half way today bec i just beat LS but iv been taking my time as well first few fights with MF gott him down pretty far that lighting surge rocks it just gets really hard when he cloaks and you cant target him tho... I beat him pretty soon
Yea well for me, it's easy to dodge until he does the lasers. Lasers is impossible unless I do like ultima cannon or just get lucky, and than whats hard is just knowing when he is going 2 use the like rope thing where he grabs u and than launches u and your pretty much dead

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I'm not close yet, but I'll be there soon, as long as I don't have to get my silver PSP fixed )=

So, not in the mood to read all 66 pgs, you can revisit the LoD as VAT after each of their stories, not save B4 it is destroyed. I beat the game as Ven and I arrive at the Summit and the way to the Castle has collasped. Is it the same for Aqua and Terra, and was it this way in Japan (the LoD available, not the MF).

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never said that I saw this on a video. I thought I saw it while playing kh2.

Well, I've never seen that. And it's impossible, too, if MX was wearing one, how could AtW have made them?
Find me that quote then...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i still cant beat him with aqua i even used the shinybloom a few times and my raging storm isnt wokrgin to well on him

Wahm-bulence

Any idea on when Nomura's next interview is? Maybe he'll reveal some info on MF?
Other than that there is the TGS but I doubt he'll have anything to do with Re:coded

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Why can't I fight MF? I had a save file before LoD was destroyed, but all it says is "the way to the castle has fallen" or something

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Why can't I fight MF? I had a save file before LoD was destroyed, but all it says is "the way to the castle has fallen" or something
step 1: beat every scenario including the last scenario
step 2: beat Vanitas Sentiment at the Badlands section of the Keyblade Graveyard
step 3: after beating VS, go to LoD. As soon as you enter LoD, the cutscene will start and you'll face MF. There's no walking around involved.

I beat MF this afternoon on critical mode, after 2 days of trying D: By far the hardest thing I've ever done in any video game ever.

*_Riku_*

You need to beat the final episode.

Standard: 100% Completion of everything.

Proud and Critical: Completion of All Scenarios And Have All Reports

(honestly after fighting terranort on final episode I wouldn't even bother with MX hes probably to hard xD. Either that or Terranort is hard with aqua.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back