• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well nobodies don't age right? For all we know the same could be true for whatever 'species' he is (Provided he is special)

Ah, well, there were no Nobodies before BbS, so he isn't from the past. And the Human Nobodies that we've see so far were all from the Organization, and they are all dead (or at least, no longer Nobodies).

And they had their abilities because they were Nobodies. That was the thing: "You loose your heart, but you gain the mastery over an element and you get weapons based on your previous self!"

It means that, with a heart, one does not have that weapon, nor does one have mastery over that element.

If the Mysterious Figure was Luxord, well, his Nobody is gone, and who's to say that his Heartless wasn't destroyed beforehand? In that case, Luxord's Somebody returns, however, he no longer has mastery over the time element. Nor can he manipulate cards the way he did in KH2.

[EDIT:
Something I forgot to mention: I mean that he has to be a new character if he is indeed a Nobody.]

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Didn't Nomura say somethin about not being able to figure out the whole "MF" thing till the next game because it would be impossible to think that that character exists during that time or something like that? So MF is a character that has been seen before and Xemnas is the most likely him. I mean come on how many other times did someone supposedly 'died'? Maleficent came back repeatedly, Oogie Boogie came back, and Xemnas faked death like twice in KH2 :/

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Didn't Nomura say somethin about not being able to figure out the whole "MF" thing till the next game because it would be impossible to think that that character exists during that time or something like that?

If he did, that implies that the Mysterious Figure is a new character.

So MF is a character that has been seen before and Xemnas is the most likely him. I mean come on how many other times did someone supposedly 'died'? Maleficent came back repeatedly, Oogie Boogie came back, and Xemnas faked death like twice in KH2 :/

What? Why would Xemnas come back to fight VAT in the first place? No, I don't even want to ask that, because it implies I think there is credibility.

And "There is no death in Kingdom Hearts" doesn't mean that everyone is immortal, because of the "Everything is born from sleep. Yes, even you. [Even me.]" thing. That means that people are dead until they are taken from death. Characters can come back, but they will be changed, notice Oogie Boogie had memory loss, notice that Xemnas didn't fake death. He had multiple rounds in his fight, just like any FF final boss.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Didn't Nomura say somethin about not being able to figure out the whole "MF" thing till the next game because it would be impossible to think that that character exists during that time or something like that? So MF is a character that has been seen before and Xemnas is the most likely him. I mean come on how many other times did someone supposedly 'died'? Maleficent came back repeatedly, Oogie Boogie came back, and Xemnas faked death like twice in KH2 :/

Xemnas is gone. =/ Remember; we KNOW that Apprentice Xehanort will be the villain for KH3.

It's possible for MF to be someone new. And it could also be someone that ISN'T a Xehanort. =/ MF didn't have that "evil, forboding" feel about him that Xemnas always had, even in KH1FM.

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe the chamber of sleep allows him to time travel.....no...then that would mean he encountered aqua more than once...

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
If he did, that implies that the Mysterious Figure is a new character.

What? Why would Xemnas come back to fight VAT in the first place? No, I don't even want to ask that, because it implies I think there is credibility.

And "There is no death in Kingdom Hearts" doesn't mean that everyone is immortal, because of the "Everything is born from sleep. Yes, even you. [Even me.]" thing. That means that people are dead until they are taken from death. Characters can come back, but they will be changed, notice Oogie Boogie had memory loss, notice that Xemnas didn't fake death. He had multiple rounds in his fight, just like any FF final boss.

Yeah ur right but I do think he has something to do with Xehanort due to Nomura stating that when Xehanort stabbed himself the thing that came out of him wasn't a heartless. Highly doubtful that he's a nobody and if so then he's a special one like Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas. But due to their being no nobodies till after the events in RG so that eliminates the possibility of him being a nobody....hm...man SE did a good job on this one 0.o

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Idk why people keep saying it's Xemnas. if it was Xemnas, Wouldn't he tell MX about all the things that would happen in the future and have MX kill sora there ?

Only possible person that IMO might be the MF is Master Eraqus's Nobody.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere, but by the facts and things we have been told by Nomura, an heartless is required in order for a nobody to exist.

That is the same thing anyway, Eraqus' heart didn't do that either.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ansem report 9, for some reason it wont paste. but heartless is just proof of a lost heart. if you "lost" your heart then a nobody can appear

Silverslide

But it's also been confirmed that you become a heartless when you heart is consumed by darkness. So is it like either or, or a retcon.

Awards
Cloak.jpg

That's his official image. It's in the strategy guide too, so I'm pretty sure this one is his image specifically.

Hope that helps a little. xD I know it's not a "model render", but it's all I could find.

I appreciate it, but I'm more interested in comparing his height to others rather than just looking at the figure itself.

The issue I have is that I recall Xemnas being taller than MF. Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure MF is shorter. From what it looked like, MF is about as tall as Aqua is.

Yeah, that's actually what I want to verify.
mfheight.png

mfheight2.png

mfheight3.png

Looks to me like he's taller than Ven, shorter than Terra, and roughly Aqua's height. But I'd like to be sure of it.

If he's a time traveler, then comparing his render to other renders is completely pointless... Why are we doing this, again

Uh, not it's not. If he really is that short, we can instantly rule out quite a few people.

Silverslide

Grass I don't think those pic can be trusted that much since the angle of the scene could mess up the height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back