• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally love the cloaks, but it is getting tiresome to see them on almost every antagonist.....

SRB2Unleashed

The guy is...Michael Jackson. C'mon it makes perfect sense! He came back in time before he died and wanted to get TAV's opinions on his dance moves he was gonna perform at the "This Is It" tours and concerts.

On a serious note it might be Xehanort. Wouldn't be surprised.

riku911

It's screaming time travel. Hourglass keychain and the whole warping going on. Just look at the cutscenes, damnit, whenever he moves his surroundings start to blur, if that's not Time traveling hax than I don't know what is.

Awards
You know what we need?
Someone who can rip model renders for BbS like we did for KH2FM.

Then they could compare MF's height to other characters (eg Terra, Riku, etc).

*_Riku_*

Well it wouldn't surprise me if it was just a Bonus Regular Boss... Like they did with sephiroth in KH2. Might just be No One.

Anyways if it was someone it would make perfect sense for ti either being Terra, Xhenort, or someone we havnt seen yet.

Heres the reason why i think that

The other bosses had keyblades by the name of

No Name
No One

And something like that so it wouldnt suprise me

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
You know what we need?
Someone who can rip model renders for BbS like we did for KH2FM.

Then they could compare MF's height to other characters (eg Terra, Riku, etc).

Cloak.jpg

That's his official image. It's in the strategy guide too, so I'm pretty sure this one is his image specifically.

Hope that helps a little. xD I know it's not a "model render", but it's all I could find.

Wahm-bulence

While comparing pictures here's what I came up with
~ I think XH (Riku-Ansem) is too tall, and his shoulders are to wide
~ Riku's shoulders arn't as pointy and is waist is bigger than MF, but they look around the same height

And LOOK!

IMO his strongest resemblance is to Xemnas! It might be me just obsessing over little details, but hey they look the same to me xP

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
While comparing pictures here's what I came up with
~ I think XH (Riku-Ansem) is too tall, and his shoulders are to wide
~ Riku's shoulders arn't as pointy and is waist is bigger than MF, but they look around the same height

And LOOK!

IMO his strongest resemblance is to Xemnas! It might be me just obsessing over little details, but hey they look the same to me xP

The issue I have is that I recall Xemnas being taller than MF. Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure MF is shorter. From what it looked like, MF is about as tall as Aqua is.

CrimsonSquall

Okay so obviously it's not Sora, but it makes sense. I mean it's really either him or some form of MX because seriously, MF uses Firaga Burst (Aqua Exclusive), Meteor (Terra Exclusive) and some form of a tornado attack (Ventus exclusive) so yea it has 2 be someone who is either new or can use all of TAV's powers 2 their disposals.

EDIT: If it's not a form of MX THAN it is most definitely Eraqus. To get a nobody don't you have 2 fall intp darkness? What if when Eraqus died he fell into absolute light or something and made something new? Or maybe this fight should only take place against Terra and after the fight his body fades along with his heart (Assuming it is Eraqus) fade into Terra! Who knows but something 2 think about

Last edited:

Wahm-bulence

yeah sure, all we need to do is cover the face and they look like twins.

Well I meant the body, because that's all we have to go by

The issue I have is that I recall Xemnas being taller than MF. Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure MF is shorter. From what it looked like, MF is about as tall as Aqua is.

Yeah height would be a problem because it's hard to compare with not-to-scale pictures...
Maybe I'll go look at some videos or screenshots

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
If he's a time traveler, then comparing his render to other renders is completely pointless... Why are we doing this, again?

Basically, I foresee the following:

"Hey look! Render!"
"Oh, these two look similar!"
"But he's a time traveler."
"So?"
"It means, if he's from the present, then he ages, and we don't know how much he's aged, so this is pointless."
"He could be from the past."
"Then he isn't one of the current characters."
"Why'd they do that? I say, he's from the future. Let's compare renders to see which character he might be!"
"So?"
"It means, if he's from the present, then he ages, and we don't know how much he's aged, so this is pointless."
"Why'd they do that? I say, he's from the future. Let's compare renders to see which character he might be!"
"So?"
"So?"

Last edited:

Walkway

Holy crap this guy does not care. He JUST DOESN'T CARE. He doesn't care about the rules of the game, he just defies all laws and kills you anyway.

...I can't wait to find out who he is and hail said person as the biggest badass in the series.

Mysterious Figure for Governator!

Wahm-bulence

If he's a time traveler, then comparing his render to other renders is completely pointless... Why are we doing this, again?

Well nobodies don't age right? For all we know the same could be true for whatever 'species' he is (Provided he is special)

And I'm doing this right now because I'm bored and my PSP is charging

Allister Rose

French Lover
oooh...oohhhh....he's really similar to lingering snetiment but with no words. he's the spirit of land of departure, he first attacks believing that TAV is bad, but after you defeat him, he nods and sees you as a good guy. idk i got nothing....

riku911

Guy from previous Keyblade War. Lost his keyblade so he uses fail lightsabers.

adude9000

It's not really an org coat, but it is the same kind of coat that the org uses. It's a coat that allows safe passage though the realm of darkness IIRC.

It's screaming time travel. Hourglass keychain and the whole warping going on. Just look at the cutscenes, damnit, whenever he moves his surroundings start to blur, if that's not Time traveling hax than I don't know what is.

Thanks maku i made a thread about why MF has a coat and i knew that the coat had a special ability just didn't remember what it was. Yeah we get that he can manipulate time but, break down an important and maybe relevant characteristic of the dark realm. Nomura said time doesn't flow the same there as it does in the light realm. An example of that is how aqua met ansem without aging over 10+ years. Now they say that the way xehanort was able to make the organization 13 coats was from memories from how MX made them. But, how was he able to make a outfit that goes in between light and darkness? Has he really been through the realm of darkness so much to make an outfit from it? And if so, MF wears it so how does he know MX and can the time manipulation have any correlation with the flow of time the realm of darkness has? Think about it periodically he if bbs came out first then kh1 and so on, MX and MF are the 1st two to actually wear these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back