• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
calm down guys, when has a secret boss ever disappointed us when we find out who he really is?

though vanitas lingering spirit seems to be a non-canon IMO.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the secret bosses have never dissapointed when we knew who they were. unknown = xemnas. lingering sentiment = well...lingering sentiment, but revealed how he became to exist.

i'm sure mysterious figure would be an excellent character

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
For the most part each cloak seems to be custom made IE the differences between lets say Xigbar's and Axel's coats. So even if Pete or any other large character were to fit into it the coat would be form fit. Another good example is Mickey's actually.

CreativeGenius13

Yes but Mickey's isn't an Org. XIII coat, just one that looks extremely similar. (I never finished CoM so I'm not sure at all. Just a guess.)

Wahm-bulence

I really hope you guuys know I was kidding right?

Also I figured a little thing out about the MFs boots... I thought it was only MX and XH that wore the ones with white lining at the top (the same as MF) But I noticed today that Saix also wears the same ones so most likely the rest of the members do too (Except Roxas)

Just putting it out there

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Yes but Mickey's isn't an Org. XIII coat, just one that looks extremely similar. (I never finished CoM so I'm not sure at all. Just a guess.)
It's not really an org coat, but it is the same kind of coat that the org uses. It's a coat that allows safe passage though the realm of darkness IIRC.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Also I figured a little thing out about the MFs boots... I thought it was only MX and XH that wore the ones with white lining at the top (the same as MF) But I noticed today that Saix also wears the same ones so most likely the rest of the members do too (Except Roxas)

look even more carefully, dilan, aeleus, braig and even are wearing them too....

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Yes, but there was conversation to be had of even such a joke as that :3

Well that's been a known fact for a while, meaning it's not pure coincidence.

It's not really an org coat, but it is the same kind of coat that the org uses. It's a coat that allows safe passage though the realm of darkness IIRC.

Precisely, I tip my hat to you sir.

Wahm-bulence

^ Yeah so there's not much that the shoes hint at other than the fact it's mostly likely not Roxas, Ventus or Sora (I'm pretty sure Riku doesn't wear them either)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
^ Yeah so there's not much that the shoes hint at other than the fact it's mostly likely not Roxas, Ventus or Sora (I'm pretty sure Riku doesn't wear them either)

Riku wears the same boots as the rest of them, except in the end of CoM (when he was younger) but as in his Days and KH2 self his shoes are the same as the elder wearers of the coat. The only reason why Sora(Xion as Sora), Roxas, can't have those shoes is because of their big feet and such so they aren't given the more slim looking boots that Axel, Xemnas, etc. have.

WARNING STRETCHES SCREEN

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

CreativeGenius13

Don't forget, N. made the coats to just hide Identity and not for anything else and it just evolved from there. So, This could be ANYONE! It's also most likely someone "new" because all past secret bosses have been "new" characters in some way or another.

Wahm-bulence

Don't forget, N. made the coats to just hide Identity and not for anything else and it just evolved from there. So, This could be ANYONE! It's also most likely someone "new" because all past secret bosses have been "new" characters in some way or another.

Yeah I also agree that it's someone new, or maybe a new 'form' of someone old (more Xehanort clones....)
But IMO I think we can put an end to the theories of it being Sora (even though it would be really epic if it was)

And thanks Relix for clearing that up xP

Allister Rose

French Lover
it absolutely makes no sense for it to be sora...hopefully sora isn't that built, and also he wields akeyblade and possibly continues to wield dual keyblades.

Absolute

This is what I believe. The coat was put on him so they didn't have to create a new character design or maybe the guy's appearance and design aren't done.

Giving him the coat appearance allows the developers to keep MF as a blank slate in appearance and they don't have to commit to a particular design now for later on. It gives them more freedom in creating MF, so they don't have to go back to this fight and have his design in stone when they really create him for later games. Even if they gave him armor, that armor would be a part of him and then they would be stuck with that armor as a part of his design, which would hurt if they want to drop the armor concept later on. It would hinder them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back