• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
As long as he's not Xehanort's Unversed (I mean, we fought Xehanort's Heartless in KH1, then we fought Xehanort's Nobody in KH2, I'm not looking forward to fight Xehanort's Unversed in KH3!), I'm fine.

Not unversed, but wasn't there something Nomura once said about Xehanort coming back because his Heartless and Nobody got defeated in the right order? Perhaps he broke the balance of time-space and went back in time... Heck, I think I'll wait for Re:Coded and the new secret ending in it to see if I can try and guess better -.-

opbeta

I am not sure if anyone caught this. But if you look at one of the vids, when he does his time travel attack and the clock shows at the top, you can see a symbol. Prolly a new enemy symbol?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I was going to make a thread for this, but after seeing the battle on Youtube a few more times, I'm beginning to think this is.. either MX's nobody or more likely, a new enemy. Let's go with MX's nobody first. Nomura said something was created or something along the lines of that, right? Honestly, I'm beginning to think that if MX had some sort of nobody counterpart, it might of surfaced in the Dark Realm. But wait.. how did it get to LoD? If you look at the background, it appears that this is LoD post-destruction, pre-Castle Oblivion (after Terra's visit, before Keyblade Graveyard). I think this puts it at the edge of the dark realm, much like CO was in the present timeline.

My belief for why it didn't completely disappear into the Dark Realm might have to do with it being an Inbetween realm, instead of being just another world in the Realm of Light. It's position might of allowed this being to reach it, though the being might of still been unable to go any further (without becoming more unstable than it already appeared to be), hence it might still be in the Dark Realm.. until it somehow gets released in future games (KH3 (or even 3D/ the final (hopefully) mystery game) and beyond)

Yeah, as for it being a new enemy, I can also see it being a survivor of the Keyblade War, trapped in the Dark Realm and slowly aging, if at all. Perhaps, he forged or nearly forged the X-blade to, but over time, he lost his ability to wield or might of been masking it when he or she fought Aqua. Who knows, maybe the darkness eventually destroyed (or almost did) their body, but they somehow found a cloak similar to Org. XIII's cloaks and that's why they kept on living. However, upon losing most or all of their body, they stopped aging and that's why they're still around.

I still can't explain the time thing though, but I feel that the fading in and out might also hint at an unstable being or at least more unstable, the closer they are to the Realm of Light. Perhaps, they still do have a body (but still somehow don't age or age VERY slowly), but it still can't keep its form, even in a world close enough to the Dark Realm to allow them to cross over. Honestly, I think it's more likely a new enemy though, who perhaps has time-bending abilities. They may start to surface in these last few games of the Xehanort sage, but won't be completely revealed until late in KH3 or even after KH3.

If it's his nobody, nobody-like counterpart, perhaps he will resurface entirely in KH3 and later find a means to rejoin his heart and maybe even find a means (via the time-bending stuff) to de-age MX into Sora's most powerful foe yet, Young MX. Imagine that, MX with all that knowledge, abilities, KEYBLADE, and young again, without Terra to counter him internally.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Re: Smiley's Mysterious Figure Tips

I just shared my personal thoughts..

@others ,thanks :D

Were you referring to the first post or on Youtube? I noticed a few comments, since I favorited it. I really do still like what he had to say, even if it was bunched up like that. This boss sounds so hard, that even if I get a PSP BBS or they later make a PS3 version, I don't think I could beat. I've never even fought LS, though I've beaten Sephiroth on both games. (He's easier on KH2 imo.) I was hoping they'd add more new bosses than him though. I could of sworn Nomura said several new bosses (and how they all more or less pretty difficult, possibly more than the secret boss from the JP version) in one of the last interviews before this game released.

Shadow Key

I think he's a time traveler. If you look at the "No Name" keyblade, it's got a freakin' clock on it. If that's not a sure giveaway, I don't know what is.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I think he's a time traveler. If you look at the "No Name" keyblade, it's got a freakin' clock on it. If that's not a sure giveaway, I don't know what is.
The hilt of his weapons also resemble the hands of a clock, and the way he holds then resembles the way clock hands would look on a clock.

He also stops and rewinds time several times during battle, so yeah I'd say he's a time traveler.

adude9000

i think that time traveler is wat he wants u to think but u guys should kno that its not sooooooooooooooooooo simple

State

Awards
The new secret boss is an excuse for Nomura to retcont the hell out of the story. He has motive (time travel), murderer (MF) and victim(s) (fans).

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

I feel you on this, byut i still think that giving xehanort the ability to travel through time is just over complicating(as if the series isnt alredy overcomplicated :p) KH, but what if instead time is just a metaphor. A metaphor for what idk im till trying to work out my own theories, but when i finally got my shit together you guys will be the 1st to hear it!

Kleith

Why couldn't it be the second nobody of Terranort ? With 2 hearts within the body, Xemnas was the evil one, maybe this "kinda familiar" nobody is Terra's part ?

Only thing making that impossible would be the time. And it's completely hinted that doesn't matter anymore. Maybe he can't "really" time travel, there must be some limit. (cauz whoever it is, could change the whole world...)

adude9000

Then what do you think? o_O

i dont know lol but i PROMISE its not JUST that he time traveled
1. Im sure if he traveled to the past he would say something since by then he regained some memory enough to know who to fight. Maybe a cryptic message but something!
2. It might have something to do with the dark realm you know time doesnt flow normally there
3. That he is a time traveler is too easy...thats like watching endings and coming up with a easy yet logical answer [another side another story]....well that has to be sora he just dyed his hair blond. [birth by sleep...the ending in kh2] i think that is roxas HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM HOW COULD IT NOT BE...that dark shadow that came from that old man is his heartless...and that guy with the brown hair is definitly xehanort...when in fact! that isnt sora with dyed hair its roxas his nobody....that isnt roxas its ventus not a nobody or even heartless hes an entirely different person from sora but their hearts are connected...dark shadow well that vanitas other half of ventus who makes the unreserved...and terra and xehanort have a fusion and that is terranort. o and why does the land of departure look like castle oblivion...because the heartless took it over...no.....because i mx did it...yea kinda but AQUA did it too and ventus is hidden inside that castle we all played thru on the gba...just sleeping.................see not as simple

Kleith

Well if it is the Terra's part "nobody like Naminé", maybe he just came back to see his homeworld before it got destroyed. But he didn't want to interfere (for whatever reason, maybe he couldn't).

That's a good reason in my opinion. I don't see who else would came here to do nothing...

Fallen Prince

Not unversed, but wasn't there something Nomura once said about Xehanort coming back because his Heartless and Nobody got defeated in the right order? Perhaps he broke the balance of time-space and went back in time... Heck, I think I'll wait for Re:Coded and the new secret ending in it to see if I can try and guess better -.-

Anyone think there's actually gonna be a secret ending in Re:Coded? I mean, I know Days was a filler, but it was still a KH game and didn't have one. I don't think Re:Coded will either, I want one, I just don't think we'll get one.

Kleith

Coded will probably be even worst than Days.

But yeah it will feature a secret ending, Nomura confirmed that.

Shadow Key

i dont know lol but i PROMISE its not JUST that he time traveled
1. Im sure if he traveled to the past he would say something since by then he regained some memory enough to know who to fight. Maybe a cryptic message but something!
2. It might have something to do with the dark realm you know time doesnt flow normally there
3. That he is a time traveler is too easy...thats like watching endings and coming up with a easy yet logical answer [another side another story]....well that has to be sora he just dyed his hair blond. [birth by sleep...the ending in kh2] i think that is roxas HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM HOW COULD IT NOT BE...that dark shadow that came from that old man is his heartless...and that guy with the brown hair is definitly xehanort...when in fact! that isnt sora with dyed hair its roxas his nobody....that isnt roxas its ventus not a nobody or even heartless hes an entirely different person from sora but their hearts are connected...dark shadow well that vanitas other half of ventus who makes the unreserved...and terra and xehanort have a fusion and that is terranort. o and why does the land of departure look like castle oblivion...because the heartless took it over...no.....because i mx did it...yea kinda but AQUA did it too and ventus is hidden inside that castle we all played thru on the gba...just sleeping.................see not as simple

1. Why did Terra attack Sora as a Lingering Sentiment when he was good? Would't he have seen the difference? And hey, who knows? Maybe it's like LS, where he just happens to be there but didn't deliberately went forward or backward in time.
2. How do you know these things?
3. Too easy? Well, for starters, it's Nomura. If he has an idea, he goes after it. He's unpredictable. The last paragraph made no sense to me, sorry. All I got was not simple; and yeah, the KH series is complicated. I would't mind more of it.

Overall, these answers aren't very... legitimate.

Oh, and one last thing. Welcome to the Forums! Make yourself at home.

Allister Rose

French Lover
lingering sentiment fights sora because he thought he was MX>

i don't think he knows, but he's makinga thoery.

i tihnk what he's trying to say is that, its too simple.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I've thought up a new theory, or at least a variation of one already made; tying in with the possible Mirror Universe theory; Clearly, this guy is a master of time manipulation, and possibly even a time-traveler. My proposal is that this guy isn't a god, but rather an entity that keeps watch over time and the different universes, keeping balance in check. And that could be his role in 3D; an antagonist but not in a villainous way. Sora could be tampering with things that musn't be meddled with and MF acts as the opposition for Sora at first, before some form of real villains try to do the same, but for obviously and infinitely more malicious intents (like perhaps a villain from the mirror universe wants to access the regular one), and thus MF starts working with Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back