• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

I REALLY don't think it's Ansem the Wise. He's too feeble to accomplish what MF does here. D:

You may be right but I still question why he is wearing that I mean why? It must have some purpose. Even if it has nothing to do with the MF

RonXsilva

Did you read my post? It protects people who travel through the Darkness from the Darkness, as well as shields their identities from it.

I see thanks for sheding the light and sorry i read post fast so i miss things from time to time

FinalKingdmBlade

*just watched the batt;e*

My.......God......he.....he smacked the moves out of ventus..............he just smacked them out.......like.....like a burp from a baby...........intense

also, sad to see that the video didn't go on to show the end and the keyblade

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*just watched the batt;e*

My.......God......he.....he smacked the moves out of ventus..............he just smacked them out.......like.....like a burp from a baby...........intense

also, sad to see that the video didn't go on to show the end and the keyblade

Ven already had the keyblade. It is the same as in Aqua's so...-shrug-

chex

—This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?

NOMURA:
I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.

I think Nomura is trying to trick us here.

RonXsilva

Here is another Youtube battle except its with Aqua and its a lil longer but still doing god mode but shows off the moves

haha i got it too work!

[video=youtube;qThA9ycAm0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qThA9ycAm0s[/video]

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
After watching the video featuring the Mysterious Figure's moveset, I can't help but wonder whether this power is what Master Xehanort ultimately wished to acquire. With Terra's stronger body, and the X-Blade's power at his command, Xehanort would have been able to survive the Keyblade War and gain control of the light that supposedly has influence over all things--possibly creation itself.

If the Mysterious Figure was able to acquire that power (at any point in time, even the distant future), it would account for not only all of the techniques borrowed from other characters, but also his apparent abilities of time travel, since someone with power of that magnitude (particularly power of creation and preservation) would naturally have all of time accessible before him at once.

Granted, this is only an incredibly vague shot in the dark, inspired by the X-Blade-style attack he executes. Honestly, though, I'd just prefer the Mysterious Figure to be solely a gameplay-centric experience, since any story that integrates time travel into its plot is almost certainly bound to degenerate in quality.

Absolute

When he stops and stands there with his arms down, like doing his clone attack, his pose looks very similar to Xemnas standing with his arms down.

CreativeGenius13

I'm going with that it is a Echo from the Past or Future of someone TOTALY NEW because ALL of the other secret bosses have been other people that we hadn't met before then.

Xemnas wasn't even hinted at till CoM besides KH:FM Battle.
Terra wasn't known either till the Birth By Sleep Video which even then, we didn't know his identity.
Vanitas' Sentiment, even though it was of Vanitas, hadn't been met untill we battled him.

I'm just going with someone new to the KHU.

chex

While doing one of his attacks, it shoots these things out. Around 5:02 in the Aqua video.

http://i56.tinypic.com/296j09e.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/sl32uw.png

Maybe this IS a reincarnation of having kingdom hearts having all the powers of the people who lost their hearts. It seems to be a keyblade with a ??? after it. Is it possible that this is the winner of the keyblade war? I mean there has to be one winner of a war right.

FinalKingdmBlade

I read one post suggesting that it could be an embodiment of Kingdom Hearts or something like that, which seems pretty feasable to me, at least someone who has obtained power from Kingdom Hearts. I mean he just sort of phases into existence, no dark portal or flash of light or anything, just phasing, which i take to mean is someone who either doesn't actually exist, a shadow/echo as some have said, or someone who has obtained extreme power

anyways those are just my thoughts, w/e, i'm still scarred to fight him D:

FinalKingdmBlade

While doing one of his attacks, it shoots these things out. Around 5:02 in the Aqua video.

Maybe this IS a reincarnation of having kingdom hearts having all the powers of the people who lost their hearts. It seems to be a keyblade with a ??? after it. Is it possible that this is the winner of the keyblade wars? I mean there has to be one winner of a war right.

those are the actual moves the player has equipped, if you notice after they appear your command deck is empty, and it fills when you pick them up

EDIT: sorry for the double post

Absolute

Maybe this IS a reincarnation of having kingdom hearts having all the powers of the people who lost their hearts. It seems to be a keyblade with a ??? after it. Is it possible that this is the winner of the keyblade war? I mean there has to be one winner of a war right.

No, those are the actual commands used by Aqua in battle. Its the same thing done to Sora during the third Marluxia fight where Marluxia scatters Sora's cards.

RonXsilva

With the video with aqua fighting the MF you get a bunch of close looks at his weapons and the more i look at it I do get this feeling of a energy version of a Keyblade which was said earlier...but who knows really~

Razorl

The theme of this Mysterious Figure seems to pass a feeling of (at least to me) a race agaisnt time, while certain parts make me think of guilt/regret.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I got it!

It IS the "silence will fall" guy that made the Tardis explode! Better yet... he IS the crack taken in human form. Because reality is being shaken, he's constantly blurring out as the Tardis continues to consume all of time and reality.

(now for the serious theory:)
I think right now the 3 people I'm thinking of are another incarnation/connection with Xehanort, Riku, or Sora (just because his valor form pose is similar to the mysterious figure pose)

Birnax

Here the battle, Ven vs MF

[video=youtube;ioEGK2Sz2dM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEGK2Sz2dM[/video]
oh my, MF sure is strong. :eek:

I see he or she or it knows Raging Storm which is a attack Sora knows in kh:com. This may sound silly, but I think MF is an alternate Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back