• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Okay, yes, I am in support of this time-travelling theory now.

Can Xemnas time-travel? Could be an antagonist from games in the future i.e. KH3/KH3D/games after Xehanort's story is told.

Sempied

So can anyone find any tone reminisces to other themes?

Vanitas identity could be found out by his theme being a remix of Sora's, but I can't seem t found that much compared to others themes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, me and VT here are listening to the song. It sounds A LOT like the themes of Xehanort's Heartless (Forze del Male), Marluxia (Lord of the Castle), and Xemnas (whatever Xemnas' theme is called) cleverly composed into one song that makes all of these elements hidden.

There is more to the song, but we don't want to say it until we pinpoint each part.

Which makes me wonder, who fought those three? Sora.

And...Notice that after MF fights Aqua, he nods at her when he reappears.

Just throwing that out there.

chex

I don't like this idea of time travel. It's just too cheesy and really is not needed :/

Sempied

So, me and VT here are listening to the song. It sounds A LOT like the themes of Xehanort's Heartless (Forze del Male), Marluxia (Lord of the Castle), and Xemnas (whatever Xemnas' theme is called) cleverly composed into one song that makes all of these elements hidden.

There is more to the song, but we don't want to say it until we pinpoint each part.

So pretty boy Marluxia mixed with Xemnas, and Ansem SOD? When Nomura mentioned it might give it away via his music I wasn't expecting this kind of clusterhell. :|

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
[video=youtube;fkHefpAki60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHefpAki60&feature=sub[/video]

My gawd..... this song is awesome!!!!!! it feels GREAT to be a Kingdom Hearts fan!!!!!!!!!!!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So pretty boy Marluxia mixed with Xemnas, and Ansem SOD? When Nomura mentioned it might give it away via his music I wasn't expecting this kind of clusterhell. :|
Uh, when did Nomura ever say that?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

It kinda does but I'm not 100% sure of it. Anyways you do have a great point.
Also if you look at the way he appears it looks like he traveled from time.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Okay, so the general consensus is that time travel is a theory for this guy. Indeed, as one person has iterated numerous times (Timeless River says Hi!), it has been used before, so it's not illogical. The fact that this guy is fading in and out during the cutscenes lend the possibility that he is a phantom of some sort....

.....Holy $#!#. I just thought of something.

Didn't Nomura or one of the other guys say that Xehanort would return because he had been defeated in the "correct order"? What if this being is the next incarnation of Xehanort? A Phantom who had decided to revisit his past...and seek to test the future.

This being could be Sora's final battle...or more...

There is much to discuss...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
It kinda does but I'm not 100% sure of it. Anyways you do have a great point.
Also if you look at the way he appears it looks like he traveled from time.

to me
it was more like he was never there

maybe a memory

sent in time

crazy idea

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I get what you are saying still maybe when the next part happened he ended up in the past.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Xemnas has 3 themes; he ties with Marluxia for having that number of theme songs, but I don't remember what they are ATM. Just thought I'd mention it.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG I just got an idea. What if it was some new person sent by Xemnas or Xehanort to destroy TAV. To stop the future from happening the way it did.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
remember another Secret Boss with time powers?
Phantom - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

And remember KHII Final Mix+, Xemnas went to the Chamber of Repose to regain his memories as SPOILER Terra,ever think he had Luxord (the time controlling dude) be of a greater use?

AND, Xemnas appeared as the Unknown in KH Final Mix, so those are theories to think about.

NOTE: all this information is from the Kingdom Hearts Wiki.

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
OMG I just got an idea. What if it was some new person sent by Xemnas or Xehanort to destroy TAV. To stop the future from happening the way it did.

....How does that even make sense? If Xehanort or Xemnas had sent this figure back into the past to destroy them, then that would kind of negate the purpose of sending the figure in the first place, seeing as Terranort = Apprentice Xehanort = Xemnas. So if you destroy TAV, by that logic, Apprentice Xehanort and thus Xemnas would not exist.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think people are reading what I wrote wrong. The song is a culmination of Sora's foes.

Now, this whoever MF is might be related to Xehanort, but I don't think he is an incarnation of Xehanort. Anybody related to Xehanort can be Ven, Riku, Sora, Kairi, Braig, Vanitas, org members, AtW, Terra, Eraqus, and any subsidiaries of Sora.

Now look at the height of MF. He is about as tall as Aqua. His build is different from Xehanort. So we can obviously cross Xehanort off of the list. I'm sure we can cross off Kairi, Braig, subsidiaries of Sora, Org Members, and AtW off the of list. And Ven because of circumstances.

Terra would be knocked off because he is too tall and buff. Eraqus because he is too tall too. Now we are left with Sora, Riku and Vanitas.

This in my opinion.

And MF NODS at the player.

Forze del Male
Rage Awakened
Lord of the Castle
A Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown

and here are the songs spotted out as of right now.

And I think Sora's theme is in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back