• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm fine with Time Travel, so long as its done well. If it's done horribly, I'll be PISSED.

That said, LOVE the No Name design. 8D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I doubt it's time travel

In fact, I'm starting to doubt it's even canon! TAV can all fight this guy. So how would this fight fit into the KH canon? Who will be credited with fighting him?

Unless he fights and just stays there like LS.

Sempied

I'd really like to hear MF's music theme.

Vanitas music gave away his identity by his remix of Sora's theme. With this time travel idea it would make saving TVA much easier for Sora if this figure is a antagonist of 3D.

αsiя

space coke
I doubt it's time travel

In fact, I'm starting to doubt it's even canon! TAV can all fight this guy. So how would this fight fit into the KH canon? Who will be credited with fighting him?

Unless he fights and just stays there like LS.
I don't think the fight itself is canon, but just the mystery figure itself. If it is canon then he has something to do with time travel and the series just killed it self more.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
αsiя;5257296 said:
I don't think the fight itself is canon, but just the mystery figure itself. If it is canon then he has something to do with time travel and the series just killed it self more.

Yeah.

Some things in this series have to be considered not canon though. Like the random chests you find everywhere. You're just supposed to ignore the fact that they're conveniently there.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd really like to hear MF's music theme.

Vanitas music gave away his identity by his remix of Sora's theme. With this time travel idea it would make saving TVA much easier for Sora if this figure is a antagonist of 3D.

time traveling sora?

to save TAV

this is going to get confusing

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
...as much as I love No Name's design.........SON OF A BALTHAZAR!!!!! I did NOT want time travel... that's just stu--

Wait...what if...it's...technically not time travel? I mean...not like making some machine that does it. What if this Figure was the ability to manipulate time? That'd explain a few things and open some doors.

Plus did anyone else notice the similarities between the cogs of Void Gear and the spikes of No Name?

Anti_Terra122

αsiя;5257296 said:

agreed^^ .

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well looks like 3D will be about time travel. I guess that explains the reason Riku and Sora are in their KH1 forms. I wonder if we time travel if we get to visit Radiant Gardens during the time Xehanort was doing his heartless experiments and if we get to go back to the time MX and Eraqus were keyblade apprentices. Heck maybe we even go back to the time of the Keyblade War or atleast get to see an image of it.

Sempied

time traveling sora?

to save TAV

this is going to get confusing
It already is a wide clusterf***.

MF keyblade supports the time travel idea heavily. If MF is the antagonist of 3D he could very well
could bring the future antagonist into the KH1 world like the nobodies, Org., Dusks, and more against Sora, and Riku. The idea that if Sora, and Riku could defeat MF to get the No Name keyblade could relay to possibly being able to save TVA by the time travel....But KH1 Sora, and Riku don't know about the letter at the end of KH2/Reconnect.
It's indeed a clusterhell.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It already is a wide clusterf***.

MF keyblade supports the time travel idea heavily. If MF is the antagonist of 3D he could very well
could bring the future antagonist into the KH1 world like the nobodies, Org., Dusks, and more against Sora, and Riku. The idea that if Sora, and Riku could defeat MF to get the No Name keyblade could relay to possibly being able to save TVA by the time travel....But KH1 Sora, and Riku don't know about the letter at the end of KH2/Reconnect.
It's indeed a clusterhell.

Maybe since the E3 KH3D trailer was just a promotional trailer, maybe in the more acurate trailers to come they will scrap the KH1 Sora and Riku's and have us play as KH2 Sora and Riku in 3D instead.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
hmm

now my question is

does LOD disappear after you beat him?
apparently you only fight him when you beat Vanitas Sentiment, then load an earlier save file in which LOD is accessible. So no, it shouldn't disappear.

To quote KH Wiki:

KH Wiki said:
His boss battle is unlocked when the player completes the game and defeats Vanitas's Lingering Spirit, then loads an earlier save file where they can go to Land of Departure. Despite this odd situation, his scene is within canon[1], and is considered to occur at the save file's point in the story. Defeating the Mysterious Figure grants the player a unique Keyblade known as "No Name"

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe since the E3 KH3D trailer was just a promotional trailer, maybe in the more acurate trailers to come they will scrap the KH1 Sora and Riku's and have us play as KH2 Sora and Riku in 3D instead.
thats what i thought

more like placeholder clothes
because they didnt want to reveal it just yet

αsiя

space coke
Sora = Marty McFly
Kairi = Lorraine McFly
Riku = The Delorean
Mickey = Doc Brown
Xehanort = Biff

Man Nomura, first Star Wars and now BTTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back