• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I'm still not hearing Sora's theme in any way whatsoever. And I've listened to it 7 times :/

It isn't there. It's just fans wanting to find out who this guy is so badly. They'll hear anything.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well whatever, I doubt it's too much of a discovery

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It isn't there. It's just fans wanting to find out who this guy is so badly. They'll hear anything.

Maybe, I could just want to hear it, and my mind thinks I am
But I don't think this is the same, I honestly hear it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It called fans and non-fans trying to have a discussion and present facts without them being completely shut down.

I don't care if you aren't convinced or not. But it is the idea you are treating this like it can't be true ever when anything is possible. Sora's theme is there. People hear it.

Silverslide

It called fans and non-fans trying to have a discussion and present facts without them being completely shut down.

I don't care if you aren't convinced or not. But it is the idea you are treating this like it can't be true ever when anything is possible. Sora's theme is there. People hear it.

Lol totally, Sora is a light saber wielding badass who times travels and fights other people who he should be saving while using the techniques of people that are dead

That sounds about right

RonXsilva

Can someone post a link to that Nomura interview about the music relations to the idenity becuase if I see the interview I would be more incline to believe these theories.

I personlly think its just an idenity that we wont know till another games reveals his/her identiy and I truely personally think its just someone new since mos secret boss intend to have that trend.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol totally, Sora is a light saber wielding badass who times travels and fights other people who he should be saving while using the techniques of people that are dead

That sounds about right

I didn't say it sounds right. But it is possible. Sora's heart is like Kingdom Hearts. He's connected to pretty much everybody in this game. We don't know the extent of the Keyblade's power. We know nothing about the Data inside of Sora, we don't even know what will happen in 3D.

Fighting people you are supposed to save isn't unseen.

ffdgh

well sor is everybody (LAWL) and this guy has moves of everybody sooooo.....XD

Silverslide

I didn't say it sounds right. But it is possible. Sora's heart is like Kingdom Hearts. He's connected to pretty much everybody in this game. We don't know the extent of the Keyblade's power. We know nothing about the Data inside of Sora, we don't even know what will happen in 3D.

Fighting people you are supposed to save isn't unseen.

Kingdom Hearts is the heart of ALL hearts. Sora doesn't know everyone, so that isn't really the same.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
View attachment 10754
WOW! 0_0
WOW! ...Wow! Wow, that's just... wow! You're seriously comparing Sora to Kingdom Hearts? WOOOOOW... just... wow.

Wow... really? You're really comparing Sora to Kingdom Hearts? FAIL!

>:C DON'T. INSULT. LYCORIS.

And actually, it IS a decent comparison. =/

KH = The Heart of All Hearts/Worlds/People, etc
Sora = "The Boy Who Can Connect His Heart To Anyone"

Funny, Ansem The Wise seems to support Lycoris' idea. =/

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

EPIC WIN.
But yeah, just because you don't hear anything doesnt mean other people don't.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
this "The new secret boss is KH" theory sounds plausible, but if it is true why would Sora's theme be in its battle music? (again, I still don't hear it but assuming it's hidden in there)

Silverslide

So the ability to connect his heart to others hearts isn't comparable to KH?

1. Sora is a normal boy.
2. KH is the heart of every single heart in the KH universe. Sora isn't that.
3. He connects his heart to his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back