• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This song obviously sounds like a bunch of themes.

No it doesn't. It sounds like something flippin' Apocolyptia would play, it sounds NOTHING like Sora's theme. AT ALL. 0% Sora's theme.
And what do you mean you can't say that about Fate of the Unkown or Rage Awkanened? Fate of the Unkown is obviously in Terra's theme and Rage Awakened also has to do with Terra's theme. This song does NOT sound like anyone's theme. AT ALL. Saying that it's a mix of every KH song ever is just as bad as saying that the Star Wars theme song sounds like the Star Trek theme song, THEY ARE NOTHING ALIKE.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
So, just making sure, but we're pretty much agreed that this guy is a time traveler (or variations of one) right?

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
it's a possibility but why would the manifested data go back in time? or even time travel for that matter.

The theory i'm still sticking to is that MF is a manifested kingdom hearts. i mean, kingdom hearts makes sense no? look at it this way, all of the organization members that sora defeated went into KH just like all nobodies, including Xemnas. that's why it is taking the manifestation of xemnas, because xemnas once merged with KH.i still don't know why KH would travel back in time but it still seems more plausible than your theory. ( no offense) it could still be a character we haven't seen before that has a connection to either sora, riku, or xehanort.

Epic theory.

But yeah, everyone agrees he's a time traveler.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No it doesn't. It sounds like something flippin' Apocolyptia would play, it sounds NOTHING like Sora's theme. AT ALL. 0% Sora's theme.
And what do you mean you can't say that about Fate of the Unkown or Rage Awkanened? Fate of the Unkown is obviously in Terra's theme and Rage Awakened also has to do with Terra's theme. This song does NOT sound like anyone's theme. AT ALL.

Terra's theme is the Fate of the Unknown, but there is no song before the Fate of the Unknown that is in the Fate of the Unknown.

Same goes for the Rage Awakened. There is no song before it that sounds like it. Only songs after it that have mixed it into one theme.

Its a good thing this site isn't run by a dictator then.

At this moment, I wish it was. Then maybe we wouldn't be debating.

So if there was a mash-up of every KH song, and a cloaked guy was standing there, he would be related to everyone whose theme was playing?

Sure, if that is what was presented.

But for this, it is the enemies that Sora has fought plus his theme. Which obviously means this boss is related to Sora somehow.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You know what interests me the most about MF? His fading in and out

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
And what do you mean you can't say that about Fate of the Unkown or Rage Awkanened? Fate of the Unkown is obviously in Terra's theme and Rage Awakened also has to do with Terra's theme. This song does NOT sound like anyone's theme. AT ALL. Saying that it's a mix of every KH song ever is just as bad as saying that the Star Wars theme song sounds like the Star Trek theme song, THEY ARE NOTHING ALIKE.

Gee, FoTU and Rage Awakened were released back in, what, 2007? Terra's Theme; this year. -_-

And skyfoxx, there are resemblances to Sora's Theme in this. Nomura stated that the song was an implication to the character's identity, and I've managed to pinpoint spots in the song where I heard variations of Sora's Theme. =/ Others have heard it there too. So even if I myself am wrong about which character's theme is in the song, it seems Nomura was saying that someone's theme was in the song. AKA; shut up and start listening for a familiar theme. =/

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
But for this, it is the enemies that Sora has fought plus his theme. Which obviously means this boss is related to Sora somehow.

Except it sounds nothing like Soras theme. But ok.

Gee, FoTU and Rage Awakened were released back in, what, 2007? Terra's Theme; this year. -_-

And skyfoxx, there are resemblances to Sora's Theme in this. Nomura stated that the song was an implication to the character's identity, and I've managed to pinpoint spots in the song where I heard variations of Sora's Theme. =/ Others have heard it there too. So even if I myself am wrong about which character's theme is in the song, it seems Nomura was saying that someone's theme was in the song. AKA; shut up and start listening for a familiar theme. =/

Haha no. I would admit it if I heard his theme, but it sounds NOTHING like Soras. You just said "it sounds like soras theme except with different notes" If it has different notes then it sounds nothing like it <_<

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Erick, man listen really closely at :12 to :30. are you sure you can't hear it?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura stated that the song was an implication to the character's identity, and I've managed to pinpoint spots in the song where I heard variations of Sora's Theme. =/

When did he ever say that? o_0 I don't recall him saying jackcrap about the song, he was just talking about how they made the guy difficult.

Erick, man listen really closely at :12 to :30. are you sure you can't hear it?

Sounds nothing like Sora's theme. I played Sora's theme song and this song at the exact same time and they sound nothing alike. Then I tried the "Sora" portion of Vanitas' final boss theme since it has a string like instrument... and still, they sound nothing alike.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I hear it. =/ And there's a musical term for things like this; it's called "variations". Look into Mozart and "Variations of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" one of these days. In fact, I'll post the tune here for you.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Oh well, that's okay. I swear I hear it though

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Haha no. I would admit it if I heard his theme, but it sounds NOTHING like Soras. You just said "it sounds like soras theme except with different notes" If it has different notes then it sounds nothing like it <_<

Different notes can still be played in a similar way to another song. They are different because of the tempo. The tempo of the song is different, but the way the notes are arranged doesn't change.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I'm still not hearing Sora's theme in any way whatsoever. And I've listened to it 7 times :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back