• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^that is extremely true. He cries a lot too XD

but yeah in kh1 he was all "my friends are my power, power of my heart, the friends are my light, deep down there's a light, yap yap blah blah" it sounded so corney with his high pitched voice and his cheesy friend lines. Now at least he's tougher, and funnier "Sorry mommy, but your 'poopsies' are gone!" xD

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yeah, that line was pretty funny. I also thought it was funny when he called Demyx a broken record and Malificent a hag.

Already, his lines are 10x better than his KH1 lines.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
DARKNESS-2-LIGHT said:
The reason Roxas and Namine were so close so fast was because they are
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and already have an emotional link or whatever cuz
Spoiler Spoiler Show
do. maybe it's just me but I thought that that was pretty obvious...

I know that, but their relationship was rushed like crazy, it doesn't matter if they are

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Normura, SE and Disney could of at least tried to make their relationship really look like it was ...there, realistic, even Olette and Sora have a stronger bond than those two just to put that in my perspective. D:

I know it's obbvious but that reason alone doesn't really help support their relationship.

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
^Yeah, that line was pretty funny. I also thought it was funny when he called Demyx a broken record and Malificent a hag.

Already, his lines are 10x better than his KH1 lines.

HAHAHA!! I loved the lines in kh2!! They were great! Its good to see that kh2 had humorous moments in it!

...oh yeah...bad things.....ummm, well.... whatever happened to Pete and Malificent???

mainstream_clone

Secretly stalking Riku. >.>;; OHSHITSON! I'VE BEEN
I loved those songs at Atlantica. I have the first song stuck in my head now. Hehe. xD Sora said 'poopsies'. I gotta write that down. Ursula got all pissed, too. "wtf?! what happened to me poopsies!? nuuu!"

I hate the beginning part of the game, though. << "They stole our _____!" WRONG THOUGHTS IN MEH HEAD, MAN! WROOONG THOUGHTS! >.<

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Epilogue

killjoy princess
mainstream_clone said:
I loved those songs at Atlantica. I have the first song stuck in my head now. Hehe. xD Sora said 'poopsies'. I gotta write that down. Ursula got all pissed, too. "wtf?! what happened to me poopsies!? nuuu!"

I hate the beginning part of the game, though. << "They stole our _____!" WRONG THOUGHTS IN MEH HEAD, MAN! WROOONG THOUGHTS! >.<

Spoiler Spoiler Show

.___. Currently my mind is in the gutter, I think I know what your talking about now. xD

mainstream_clone

Secretly stalking Riku. >.>;; OHSHITSON! I'VE BEEN
-sanctuary: sure the words may sound all "pretty" and artistic, but it's just a bunch of jibberish. sure you can say "no, this has meaning! OMG ITS SO DEEP!" T_T you could say that about basically everything, the words in sanctuary are general enough for you to make hundreds of meanings from the song, but in the end, it's just all gibberish.
Whatchoo talkin' bout? D:

Sanctuary reffered about Sora finding his way back home. Back to his 'Sanctuary', where he could be happy with his friends and fmaily again. And the lyrics 'where fears and lies melt away', i means he won't have to worry about fighting anymore, and can be at peace with Kairi and Riku. =P /end rambling.

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
you go to the owrlds a 3rd time? is that after you fight saix?

also, arieth was..... dumb.
as far as i know, you can only fight as micky once
intro was to long
donald is competly oppsiate of the lasst game, donald was wise and " you cant take things ot other worlds" and know hes trying to steel shiny things and lie ( hes liek a racoon!!!!)
game is to easy(havent beat it yet though)
theres other htings i already forgot about probably.........

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Ok. About the Roxas X Namine thing. Roxas was a part of the Organization and as we all know, they took control over Namine in KH: CoM. So he might've met Namine if he was in CAstle Oblivion. They might've made a nice relationship. Yet, when Roxas left the Organization, he forgot all about it, probably because of Sora in his chamber, when he forgot everything that happened in Castle Oblivion in exchange for his old memories. Though, when Namine visited him he might've started remember about her. The only thing that could break this theory is that either he never visited Castle Oblivion in his Organization XII time, or something in KH2 I heard when she met Roxas. I might've heard this wrong, but I think she might've said,"I wanted to meet you at least once.". This isn't a fact that I've found, but it might be.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
monkeybutt said:
Alright, to counter at everyone:

A) Sora not noticing his voice? What do you expect out of this? EVERYONE changes their voice? DO you expect some random scene?

Donald: WOW SORA UR VOAICED CHANGED!1
Sora: Ok...<.<

They talk about his clothes getting too small, so it's obvious they are hinting at puberty.

Next, worlds being too short, and disney worlds halting the story:

A) Each world is 2-3 hours long, exactly how long KH1 was. In KH2 though, you will later visit each world AGAIN, thats why it SEEMS short. Also, I've played through KH1 again, and I beat it in about 28 hours. =\ So complaining KH2 is short is kind of stupid. Especially since other times KH1 takes me like 40 hours, but this time only 27. A game is ONLY as long as YOU make it.

B) Lastly, disney worlds halting. The exact SAME thing happened in KH1, this is something we all should have expected, nonetheless, no worries, the second run through of the worlds will make much more sense. ;D

Thank you for pointing this out, i was about to feel sick because of all the kh2 bashing going on around here
Hello people its not perfect and its not the exact same a kh1 but its still fun!!!

Oathblivion

I like KH better, but I don't know why people bash it. *thinks* Yes, I do. We waited four years for this game, building wild fantasies and huge expectations, but then the game finally comes out, and some of those expectations weren't fulfilled. I follow this too. I admit I was kind of just a teensy bit disappointed in
KH2, but It is still an awesome game that deserves a place in all our hearts.

Thank you, the above was a virtual sololiquy made by yours truly, Oathblivion. No, not Oath Oblivion. :)

collapse

Website
www.myspace.com
It's a good game, regardless of what people say. Yeah, waiting four years for a sequel, people who are expecting a sequel for ANY game expect wild things. Some people expect too much. The only thing I didn't really enjoy about the game so far is that it's somewhat easy. Besides that, I think this game is still an awesome game, and I don't think it's a letdown at all.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I think it was an awesome game...it was better than all these shooter games and stuff like dat.....I really loved the World that Never Was....awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back