• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, to counter at everyone:

A) Sora not noticing his voice? What do you expect out of this? EVERYONE changes their voice? DO you expect some random scene?

Donald: WOW SORA UR VOAICED CHANGED!1
Sora: Ok...<.<

They talk about his clothes getting too small, so it's obvious they are hinting at puberty.

Next, worlds being too short, and disney worlds halting the story:

A) Each world is 2-3 hours long, exactly how long KH1 was. In KH2 though, you will later visit each world AGAIN, thats why it SEEMS short. Also, I've played through KH1 again, and I beat it in about 28 hours. =\ So complaining KH2 is short is kind of stupid. Especially since other times KH1 takes me like 40 hours, but this time only 27. A game is ONLY as long as YOU make it.

B) Lastly, disney worlds halting. The exact SAME thing happened in KH1, this is something we all should have expected, nonetheless, no worries, the second run through of the worlds will make much more sense. ;D

E

Eclipse

^I also agree with oathkeeper, by the way oathy, don't forget, the linear-ism of the worlds, kh1 allowed for much more, freedom. Also, i wish that the difficulties were a bit more challenging. Like if easy mode was really easy..normal mode was really normal...and proud was so hard, when you beat it you feel proud of yourself. The voice actors seemed a little emotionless, but what i love about sora, is even tho he's dim-witted, he acts like he was still 14, he acts like he was before he went into the pod, like a kid in a teen's body. That's the way it's supposed to be considering he didn't do anything in a year, the last thing he remembers is beating ansem, and so i was hoping for his naive--yet more matured attitude to be there :D

EDIT: also if ya'll feel the disney worlds halt the story, it picks up around the 2-3 visits. Besides, the first visit was to get you reacquainted to what has happened in a year, you can't just go to beast's castle out of nowhere and "zomg it's xaldin let's go beat him" i mean you have to have an introduction as to what is going on...and that's what the first visit was doing. it's far from over ^_^

brainy_pigeon

Shiro-chan said:

So that whole boring no-logic gummi ship battle form was better? D:

Agreed.
No it doesn't, it gave the story a stronger tug.

You seriously haven't played the game. :\

How are they short? You have to fricking visit them over and over.

Seriously how is it the same, I mean there are new commands, new characters, new worlds, new gummi ship battling style. Are you saying that SE and Disney did not do a good job? :\ If so why not just return the game if you dislike it that much?

- MY DISLIKES

• The Roxas x Namin[SIZE=-1]é crap, they barely met yet they are canon. Their relationship was too rushed from what I see. She seemed way out of character when she talked to Roxas, seriously. She is a shy, timid, weak witch, opposite of Kairi basically. Their promise seemed so...uneasy, so unrealistic, it made me think, "This scene could of came out better".
  • [SIZE=-1]The begining tutorial, it was cool but it was annoying. I felt like I was nine when I did the tutorial. I know its there to help the kids and everyone understand the gameplay and get a feel of the story, I just wished it was a bit...more how can I say this? Exciting; yes that's it.

[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]The reunion between Sora and Kairi, it could be better, it had emotion and some passion in it but just not enough to please and to show those annoying Kairi-bashing yaoi fangirls to stfu.

[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]Aerith's voice, her voice actress sucked so much that I actually muted the game when she spoke. Now that my dear members is sad. The voice actress tried so hard to the fact she sucked. They should of stuck with Mandy Moore, seriously.

[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]How everyone here is saying crap about Sora, bashing him basically and kissing Roxas' arse. Sure, Sora is somewhat dense and seems like half his brain was missing, can't blame him for that, he had be asleep for a year thanks to Namin[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]é. I'd say blame Disney, but it's not entirely their fault he is so oblivous to everything, hormones can do that to a person. D:
    [/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

I know what you mean by the RoxasNamine stuff. I was like, "They just met, like, five seconds ago!! That's a little weird..." Namine was like totally opposite from what I remember in COM, as I remember she didn't talk all that much.

Aeris...Was funny. Made me think of something, "I have no emotion whatsoever." There were exclamation points there but she just kept the same tone. That really annoyed me.

I feel so bad for Sora, nobody likes him anymore, but it's okay, he's still my favorite
character.

What I really didn't like was no Dodgeroll, how cruel (It was way faster than running!). But, I swear, I dodgerolled once in battle...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
darren said:
I didn't like how they changed Destiny Island to Destiny ISLANDS. Did more islands just magically appear?

It was always Destiny Islands, LMAO.

DualWeilder-Sora

I just thought the entire game was too easy. I beat it yesterday after getting it the 29, sharing with my two brothers, and sleep. Iwas done in 27 houres and two mnites. Granted, I didnt do the "whole" game like xtra missions and stuff like that but it's still too easy.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think you guys are just looking at the cons of Sora and ignoring most of the good. Because although he has some stupid moments, he does have plenty of cool moments, mainly when he deals with a bad guy or about to get ready for a fight.

But anyway, the only little things I found wrong is Aerith sounding like a dead person and the drive bar takes too long to fill up.

Swag

Young King
brainy_pigeon said:
I know what you mean by the RoxasNamine stuff. I was like, "They just met, like, five seconds ago!!

The reason Roxas and Namine were so close so fast was because they are
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and already have an emotional link or whatever cuz
Spoiler Spoiler Show
do. maybe it's just me but I thought that that was pretty obvious...

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
well I'm not sure this counts as WRONG... but I think Sora's imagination of dancing with Kairi was comepletely wrong (It's like he wants to ***** and etc.)

Also I found it wrong that the game was not two disk like the magazines said.

The third thing I find wrong is that the game couldn't be longer.

The last thing I find wrong is that the 1000 heartless battle couldn't be million and that I couldn't use drive.

Puck

^I have to disagree. I think it's perfectly healthy for Sora to have such fantasies.

E

Eclipse

ya'll are rushing, i'm in the late 30's with my hours of gameplay, i have yet to beat saix, luxord, or the superior, and i'm leveling up drive forms at the moment. you people are insane LOL

brainy_pigeon

DARKNESS-2-LIGHT said:
The reason Roxas and Namine were so close so fast was because they are
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and already have an emotional link or whatever cuz
Spoiler Spoiler Show
do. maybe it's just me but I thought that that was pretty obvious...

I know that, but it just felt like their relationship was way too rushed for me.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
ya'll are rushing, i'm in the late 30's with my hours of gameplay, i have yet to beat saix, luxord, or the superior, and i'm leveling up drive forms at the moment. you people are insane LOL

EXACTLY! A game is only how long YOU make it. xD

E

Eclipse

^^ thank you monkey xD

it's true though, if you decide you wanna play 14 hours a day and rush through the thing just so you can see what happens to sora and the gang, don't blame nomura lol

onyxrhapsody87

I think sora fits his KH1 description more than he used to... Not saying that's a bad thing... I expected him to act more like Donald or Goofy this time around... But all in all... He's still Sora... like him or not... I hate how so many people are acting like they are surprised by how he's acting...

I just beat the game yesterday on standard without doing a lot of sidequests and extras... I admit that I rushed through... but I really can't complain... Although I'm already done with the story, I'm completely satisfied with the game... The problems I had were mainly getting used to the menus and controls... I think I can easily put Kingdom Hearts 2 somewhere at the top of my favorite games of all time list...

E

Eclipse

^ halloween town first visit? HAH you are not even halfway there yet.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Like in a glitch?

When you are singing songs when you pause the game, you can't unpause...

Puck

onyxrhapsody87 said:
I think sora fits his KH1 description more than he used to... Not saying that's a bad thing... I expected him to act more like Donald or Goofy this time around... But all in all... He's still Sora... like him or not... I hate how so many people are acting like they are surprised by how he's acting...

I just beat the game yesterday on standard without doing a lot of sidequests and extras... I admit that I rushed through... but I really can't complain... Although I'm already done with the story, I'm completely satisfied with the game... The problems I had were mainly getting used to the menus and controls... I think I can easily put Kingdom Hearts 2 somewhere at the top of my favorite games of all time list...

I must be the only one who thinks he acts slightly different in KH2. Because if you haven't noticed, doesn't Sora seem to act a little tougher, ruder, and meaner at his enemies than in KH1. Plus he's a... WHOLE lot hornier in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back