• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official KH@:FM+ US Release Date thread (Read Before Posting)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

I meant KH2:FM+. Stupid shift key.

Ok, I noticed a bunch of people asking "When is it coming to the US?", so I made this in the hopes that it will stop these threads.

So far there is NO info on it coming to the US. The only thing is a rumor that it is coming Fall 2007, this came from EGM, 1up, and other game sites. Any info on a US release, that is if there ever is any, can be posted here.

D

Dexter

Well you can easily put it like this: Nomura hasn't confirmed or denied an American release date. Many times in Nomura's interveiws he gave hints like "He's confused what to do with the american audience". If there will be an American release date announcment it'll probaley announced a month later, kinda like kh2. So yeah people who didn't import be patient. If it's been CONFIRMED by SQUARE that it won't be released here then import....but yeah just be patient!

TepidShark

Awards
Whether it is coming to the US or not, the signs seem more likely that it will then other Square Enix special editions. I don't believe magazines have claimed that one of them was coming to the US before. Also, usually doesn't Square just come out and say it is not coming to the US, where as with this one they haven't said that. I think the fact that Re: CoM is being included in the set makes it alot more likely to come to the US.

But who knows anything until Square Enix says something. I am being hopeful but cautious regarding an American release. My only hope is that, for the people that have imported the Japanese version not to just say I don't care if it comes to America or not because I already have the game. They should be willing to help in any campanin regarding an American release if they have been wanting that to happen. Alright, I will get off my soapbox, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back