• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

@~!The Official Digimon Fan Club!~@

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I can't believe there isn't one yet, but I've looked everywhere and can't find one, so, here it is! To start off with, here's some basic questions.

Who is your favorite Digimon character?

What was your favorite season?

If you could pick a digimon partner, who would it be?

Personally, the answer would be Tai, Adventure 01, and I've just decided on Gaomon.

Official Members list
Megawallflower
Shinra
Mirby
Lonbilly

Last edited:
Awards
Oh, I remember watching digimon before! :D I loved it!

I think it was Kari... or maybe those two siblings who shared one digimon... It was quite a while ago...

Um... Hard to say... I guess... The one with Tai...

The little purple and white one that was needed for digivolution, I think... he was cute...

I need to refresh my memory of this so badly...:/

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
You totes should, the episodes are online, personally, I love it more than anything =) The ones with tai and Kari were adventure 01 & 02, Umm.. Purple and white, Gatomon?

Tailmon.jpg

Or Impmon?

Impmon_b.jpg

Shinra

Banned
Awards
digimon was a great one... and I remember the digimon just not the name... the thing with the red emblem on his head?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You're talking about Calumon.

Myself, I had created my own partner... Crushermon. He digivolved to Tummorphomon. :3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I came up with my own partner too... a Patamon sub-species called DemiPatamon... like Demidevimon and patamon rolled up in one...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
OMFG I need joinage. I so need to rewatch all the seasons during Spring break when I get some time off ='D

My favorite character from all the series I've seen is still Takuya from the fourth series, which ties with the third series for my personal favorite as well.

Oh, and this is probably because of Digimon World 3, but I always found this guy to be the best Digimon partner to ever, ever have.
Bearmon.jpg

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
I made one, but I'm a horrible artist so I've just got his image stuck in my head, Bialomon, he has part of his digi-egg that he kept through training wrapped around his head, his build is kind of like veemons, but with a snout, and a horn growing out of his forhead, he's got black and blue coloring for his body, and, well, I could go on and on... =P

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The thing about my Digimon, Tummorphomon, is that his stomach isn't stable. With it he can create items to use at will, and use his move Reality Ray to make those items real. I mean, there are limitations of course (he can't create anything larger than this stomach), but it's a good move. :p

Lost the pics I made of him long ago though.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Digimon Tamers was the best season for me. I remember watching Season 1 and 2 with my dad as a kid. Good times.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
... So.. He uses his stomach to create items.. I hate to ask this but where do the items come out?

The stomach itself. It's gelatinous and can shape itself to resemble items, which are then brought into being via the Reality Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back