• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yevon

lol, we r soo obsessed with KH2 that we would bow way our education and future 4 it!!!

(theres a message in that)

wtholyf

Re: im cheezzed off

You know if you patch the game to the PAL format and then boot it with Swap Magic it will work

Fuse

When will we surrender?

why is freaking japan always first to get things :(

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards

FuS3 said:
why is freaking japan always first to get things :(

because they create it.

anyway sorry for ya. i moved away from germany(apart of europe) like 5 months (still wish i was there.) The game should come to ya in like 3-5 months.
Anyway if have some one you know leaving in the states you can buy it on the internet but ship it to them, and have them ship what you want to you. thats what i did.

Yevon

hey the only thing is, is that if we chip our PS2 format, it won't come up on our TV's cause Australian TV's are in the PAL format, so chipping it would be a waste of time

Caramela03

TheMuffinMan said:
I'm tired of all these threads of complaining about how much thier lives suck because for some reason, they're not going to be able to get kH2 tomorrow, so here's a thread for all of you to b*tch and moan about it together

Me? Well, my mom decided that instead of driving 5 minutes to the local Gamestop, and buying it there, that she would order it online, from Target, which means, I won't be getting the game in the mail until next week >_>

So, here you go, complain about all your reasons why something is keeping you from getting this game: tests, sports practice, detentions, being grounded, having no money, put it all here instead of taking up space on the forums with your useless threads
DUDE UR BITTER!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back