• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
I just found out today that i have to wait till wendsday to get kh2. I reserved mine from gamestop at the montclair mall. And i had my hopes up all day long untill i called them.

dime55

eh i get mine on wednesday. i dont really care about the wait because im not as juiced as last year. for all you who been here at least "a year and a half - 2 years" i know u remember how juiced everyone was that long ago. they had hella theories and stuff like that and everyone was dummy juiced. im surprised if those of u who were as excited then are still as excited as u are now

Super Sora16

Unfortunately I don't get the game until the 29th because mail in "devastated" New Orleans is rediculous slow. So I have to wait one more day. So ill just get info from you guyz that get it 2morrow

Axel3344

i live on a base far from the us and i have no clue when the game is coming

E

Evil-Riku

Can't get it intil wednesday, just because I have a track meet today, and I don't want to miss it, but otherwise I would get it today. I really hope that the song Santcaury is out now, because that would really help me get it threw the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back