• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So, who do you guys think will voice Neku in Dream Drop Distance? I doubt it will be Neku's TWEWY voice actor because he appears to be younger than in TWEWY.

LucasDraleau

I could still see Jesse David Corti voicing Neku, I mean look at HJO, he still voiced a Younger Sora in Re:coded about 8 years after the original Kingdom Hearts. But if it isnt Corti, then I could see Jesse McCartney, since he voiced Roxas and Roxas's voice actor in the Japanese version is voicing Neku. I think that he'd be their first go-to person if Corti couldn't.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure Corti would be first choice and he'd still be able to do it. He hasn't aged that much from TWEWY to now. It's only been a few years. His voice couldn't have changed much and if it did there are still the miracles of modern technology.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Shouldn't we just make a 3D VA thread instead of just bumping the BBS one?

Awards
I know this is a huge tangent, but going through those battle quotes videos, I found Xemnas:

And I didn't realize how many quotes from him there were that I've never heard:
"See my heart's power. Feel it. Know it. Accept it."
"Anger, Hatred, Envy. See how the heart's greatest virtues sustain me!"
"Is that the breadth of your hearts?"
"I shall devour all!... The light and the darkness."
"Sora... Riku... there is falsehood within your hearts. Do you dare deny it?" (the delivery on this line is kind of lulzy)
And then directly after that line, some weird moan that sounds half way between a yawn and a burp.

Sort of interested in the "see my heart's power" line. Are we to assume at that point that when Xemnas absorbed the remnants of his Kingdom Hearts, he did actually receive a heart and could feel emotion?

Anyway, sorry about that.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It seems like chihuahuaman was the one to bump it, though.

but whatever though. if the mods are okay with it i guess.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Grass, those are rather interesting likes you quoted. It would seem likely what you said did happen, though I'm wondering why it is never implicitly stated in the games.

I'm also interested in the "falsehood" line. And you are right the delivery was silly xD So many pauses and it sounded like he wanted to purr or something.

Well, she bumped it from it's resting place in August and it's only been over a month since it was inactive so it is definitely fair game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think she's referring to when I got pissed at Haeralis and chuman making so many threads to discuss individual voice actors that we've heard Haeralis complain about so often and was clearly just fishing for people to agree with him since he did the exact same thing over at The Lifestream and Gamefaqs. So I merged them all into this one to avoid the clutter and to discourage them from making more threads like those :p

Edit: Or not xD Never mind lol

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I think she's referring to when I got pissed at Haeralis and chuman making so many threads to discuss individual voice actors that we've heard Haeralis complain about so often and was clearly just fishing for people to agree with him since he did the exact same thing over at The Lifestream and Gamefaqs. So I merged them all into this one to avoid the clutter and to discourage them from making more threads like those :p

Ah, I see. I just didn't notice you merged them.

Haeralis is such a douche D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

lmao, that was when I was thinking about it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ah, I see. I just didn't notice you merged them.

Haeralis is such a douche D:

Eh, he's just stubborn, and more vocal than most people. It happens. Though I did get some lulz out of his outrageous hypocritical post that followed when I called him out though xD

*cough*

Anyways. Yeah. There's also Luap's unofficial VA thread in the FoKH section. I guess we'll just merge them at some point or something and just have a collective VA discussion thread instead of closing it/letting it die like last time after all the VAs were revealed. Raz did said that he'd make a new VA thread later, but he hasn't been online in like, a month >.>

So iono, I guess I'll wait a bit until a few more worlds are announced before doing it myself. Or maybe I'll just do it later.

lmao, that was when I was thinking about it

Oh, okay then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back