• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: What were your thoughts on Lance Bass as Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1?

I've never had any problems with his voice if I even noticed it at all but after hearing that video, I don't like it (and not because his some homosexual singer I've never heard of)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Billy Zane Xehanort VS. Richard Epcar Xehanort

The Org members were. Sora, Riku, and Ansem (and Disney bosses) all had their battle grunts from KH1 English version.

Oh. Alright. I wasn't aware of that fact.

I still miss Zane, and Epcar will never replace him, but if I had to have anyone other than Zane voice Xehanort, I'm glad it's Epcar. Because Leonard Nimoy voicing him forever would suck. Only as the young Xehanort's voices, not the old one, Master Xehanort had a pretty awesome voice thankfully.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So tell me, exactly how many more threads are you going to make about individual VAs?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

So tell me, exactly how many more threads are you going to make about individual VAs?

Many more will be made in this forum's lifetime.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

That was a rhetorical question.

:p I figured as much. But that doesn't make it ay less true.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It was stupid to move all these threads to the often ignored BBS Voice Actor thread, when we weren't really discussing Birth by Sleep voice actors.

Too bad. I'm tired of seeing all of your shit everywhere as you'd no doubt continue making countless other threads whining about a single voice actor who only participated in KH1 and will probably not be returning. Get over it. It's messy, disorganized, and then we have to clean up after you regardless. This thread may have been made for BBS but it's still a general place to discuss VAs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was stupid to move all these threads to the often ignored BBS Voice Actor thread, when we weren't really discussing Birth by Sleep voice actors.

This didn't used to JUST be BBS voice acting. It used to be the thread for all voice acting in KH. :| It was smart to move it because we don't need ten "vs." threads.

THANK YOU SIGN.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Too bad. I'm tired of seeing all of your shit everywhere as you'd no doubt continue making countless other threads whining about a single voice actor who only participated in KH1 and will probably not be returning. Get over it. It's messy, disorganized, and then we have to clean up after you regardless. This thread may have been made for BBS but it's still a general place to discuss VAs.

^This. I completely agree with this. Although, even though this is a thread for discussing all voice actors like you said, can't it's name just be changed to "The Official KH Discussion Thread"?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Except for the fact that I haven't whined about any of the voice actors and the only one whose loss I've complained about was Billy Zane, and to a much lesser extent Boreanaz. Wow, and to think, I thought you were awesome based on the fact that you were playing Tactics Ogre alone.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Except for the fact that I haven't whined about any of the voice actors and the only one whose loss I've complained about was Billy Zane, and to a much lesser extent Boreanaz.

You have, repeatedly. I think we can all agree to that.

Wow, and to think, I thought you were awesome based on the fact that you were playing Tactics Ogre alone.
Someday you will see why this is foolish. But not today apparently.

Get back to discussing voice actors. Now. If you have anything else to add to this little argument, take it up with me via VMs/PMs.

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks, and I can't wait to rate them as well (since I am a frequent poster on the Kingdom Hearts 3D board as "Thamauturge" in case you've forgotten), and also, will that cover every voice actor in the series including minor ones like Lance Bass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back