• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels

So, I just got my copy, and I've just finished the Vanitas battle in Radiant Garden with Aqua. Goddamm HJO! His pre-battle lines were downright epic, IMO, especially with the music. He can REALLY pull it off, well done HJO.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Terranort's evil laugh when you die against him is really starting to freak me out...and also piss me off at the same time.

Wheels

Now I'm debating whether I should do Aqua's story next or Ven's!

I started with Aqua's, I'm now up to Neverland, and there's only really been one time where her voice sounded pretty bad to me, which was when she was talking about the friendship between boys.To me he sounded sarcastic rather than wistful, but yeah, that's been the only part to make me cringe. I'll probably do Neverland in my plane trip today, hoping he has some more epic lines.

Oh, and I was expecting his laugh to come out louder through my headphones, but that's probably just from the bad editing of the Gamescom trailer XD It was quite loud there, and it made me jump. Didn't make me jump this time, but I got that grin, you know when an awesome character just gets pulled off awesomely and you just grin like a maniac.

Oh dear I've turned into a Vanitas fangirl XD

Shadow Key

Terranort's evil laugh when you die against him is really starting to freak me out...and also piss me off at the same time.

My friend and I were trying to beat him forever, the laugh was ridiculous every time. We'd throw insults at him every time we lost. When we finally beat him, I was at 1 HP and he was very close to the end. So I randomly used my Elixir, not even on purpose, and then decided to shot lock the douche.

We screamed when we saw that slow motion defeat.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My friend and I were trying to beat him forever, the laugh was ridiculous every time. We'd throw insults at him every time we lost. When we finally beat him, I was at 1 HP and he was very close to the end. So I randomly used my Elixir, not even on purpose, and then decided to shot lock the douche.

We screamed when we saw that slow motion defeat.

I almost beat him, well, the first round anyway. He was down to the last bar and everything. Unfortunately, he used Ultima Cannon and I forgot I could use Shotlock to guard against it. It's Final Episode btw, in case that was confusing ^^

When I beat him, it will be sooooo satisfying.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It pisses me off more than it freaks me out.

I'm torn between muting the game so I don't have to listen to him laugh at me, and keeping it on to hear the awesome music.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It took me 20+ times to beat him in Terra's story...I swear he's the hardest final boss in the whole series for me, and i was playing on standard!

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It took me 20+ times to beat him in Terra's story...I swear he's the hardest final boss in the whole series for me, and i was playing on standard!

Terranort's a pain in the rear in general because he just won't stop moving for long enough to hit him with anything but a counter. Though, I think he's even worse in the first Final Episode fight (even though I definitely wasted more time on Terra's fight), because I completely owned him when I won in Terra's story. The second Final Episode fight was actually the easiest, oddly enough, because I could actually hit him with Prism Rain if I timed it right. XD;

And I have no idea why, but I think I tuned out his evil laugh when you die against him. All I can remember is "Rest in Darkness." XD;

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

I'm playing on standard too. I've yet to try out a new strategy someone posted (LOL I can't remember who it was that posted it) but yes, he is a pain in the ass.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Terranort's a pain in the rear in general because he just won't stop moving for long enough to hit him with anything but a counter. Though, I think he's even worse in the first Final Episode fight (even though I definitely wasted more time on Terra's fight), because I completely owned him when I won in Terra's story. The second Final Episode fight was actually the easiest, oddly enough, because I could actually hit him with Prism Rain if I timed it right. XD;

Inorite? It's so weird. I got really frustrated with Terranort in Final Episode because I was too stubborn to put in a second Curaga and kept losing, but once he summoned the Guardian, the battle became significantly less stressful o.o

And I have no idea why, but I think I tuned out his evil laugh when you die against him. All I can remember is "Rest in Darkness." XD;

Lol

Sempied

After beating The Final Episode I'd have to say that Willa really grew o me as Aqua. She made her the somewhat stoic, but serious figure she was. Emotion was indeed little on some scenes, but about after facing the Trinity Armor in Radiant Garden I thought she got much better.

KeybladeCounsel

Are we absolutely positive Alyson Stoner is voicing Xion? I've heard speculation that it's also Hayden Panetierre. Not to mention Xion doesn't even appear in the credits. But if Alyson Stoner is voicing Xion, that will be absolutely wonderful!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Are we absolutely positive Alyson Stoner is voicing Xion? I've heard speculation that it's also Hayden Panetierre. Not to mention Xion doesn't even appear in the credits. But if Alyson Stoner is voicing Xion, that will be absolutely wonderful!

That is true... I don't really know. It's hard to tell just by someone saying "Sora"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We have an official confirmation from Alyson voicing Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back