• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

"Hero." "Snow White." "Cinderella." "Chip and Dale." "Morality."

If the Prince goes to other worlds and deals with "good and evil" within himself, then yes.

Which is a no.
oops, cinderella part is the only thing tat stuck to me, so nvm. i guess he is terra. kind of weird feeling i have right now

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

OMG WE FOUND TERRA!!!!HOLY CARP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *explodes*

I can't wait to see the explosion this board will experience later on.

YAY! We can celebrate being a section of our own AND THAT WE KNOW WHO TERRA IS!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!

Great night/day, ya'll.

miiworld2

Awards

I know. And what's funny is that no one knew about it since February. Whoever listened to that interview and was a KH fan and kept it a secret from us... That was MMEAN!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I know. And what's funny is that no one knew about it since February. Whoever listened to that interview and was a KH fan and kept it a secret from us... That was MMEAN!!

That is the thing. There weren't any KH fans who listened to it except maybe like the two who mentioned it before KansasSays.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

That is the thing. There weren't any KH fans who listened to it except maybe like the two who mentioned it before KansasSays.

xD So ironic... it took SIX MONTHS for us all to find this.

But, I'm very glad to finally know who Terra is being voiced by. :D

Allister Rose

French Lover

seems like disney is a lil lazy usin corey burton for alot of VA's

Theart

Awards

i could understand ansem the wise, but the rest?

He voices a lot of Disney characters. =/ If he can voice 'em all, which he can and has been doing so for years now, why change it? While Corey Burton is no Christopher Lee when it comes to voicing Ansem the Wise, he IS a gifted voice actor and has voiced a LOT of Disney characters for quite some time now.

Allister Rose

French Lover

yeah ok then.....i'm surprised Isa sounded good, i couldn't tell it was whats his name

Theart

Awards

yeah ok then.....i'm surprised Isa sounded good, i couldn't tell it was whats his name

"His name is... Kirk Thorton." ;D

But yeah, he did a good job as Isa. Quinton Flynn sounded good as Lea too, IMO. ^_^

Allister Rose

French Lover

well Quinton FLynn usually does a good job. kirk thorton i was skeptical because he never did a role that young

Theart

Awards

well Quinton FLynn usually does a good job. kirk thorton i was skeptical because he never did a role that young

Really? xD That would be good reason for being skeptical, considering not only has he not done a young role, but the fact he's in his early 50s. xD

But alas, he seems to have done a good job, so I'm happy. ^_^

JTD95

I didn't see this here yet but here's something I found over at KH13.com:

Reversal said:
First I'm sorry if I shouldn't have made a new thread, but I didn't want it to be lost amongst the posts in the English Voice thread.

WE HAVE FOUND TERRA'S VA.

Jason Dohring

The VRO | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio Month: 02/2010 - Page: 2

Scroll down to his interview on February 14

Interviewer: The most obvious question ever - what are you working on right now, and is there anything that we should be looking for soon that you're going to be in?

Jason Dohring: Okay, right on, so it's pilot season right now and I've been going out - I think I went out every day last week, and I had a couple of them that are moving forward so I should have - I'm hoping to have one in the next three weeks or whatever? I hope so, and I'll definitely let you guys know of... and I'm doing a... there's a... uh... video game for Disney that I've been working on for like the last three and a half weeks?

And yeah, it's, like, really cool, because I have scenes with Cinderella and Snow White and, uh, Chip and Dale, because it's like a Disney... it's like a dark Disney video game? And it's sold 500,000 copies already in Japan a month ago.

Yeah, it's really a big thing, so... but, yeah, it's cool, because I get to play a hero, and I'm really learning stuff about acting just from doing voiceover, which is incredible, like, wow, man, I'm really understanding what it's going to be like with a type of role like that. Just what his morality's like, and standing up for anybody, and having one drive, and it's just to do good and make things go right and, you know, I'm really enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back