• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

In obscure places. XD

Y'know, he sounds a bit like Christian Bale if Christian Bale didn't have an accent. :D

Yeah, where he was found is what surprised me. And the fact that this has been up since February and we find it 6 months later. XD

αsiя

space coke

I guess we found the Holy Grail of Kingdom Hearts voice acting. I guess we could of found it sooner if the guy was actually famous, lol.

KansasSays

I had no idea people were searching to find out who was voicing Terra. I don't play the games at all (sorry!) and I know nothing about them, but from what he said in this interview and a quick Wiki search, I figured out back when this interview first aired that it was this game and probably this character. I'm a big Jason fan so I only follow him, and I only saw these discussions when someone said it sounded like him on another VA board and that came up on my Google alerts (fan not stalker I promise!)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I had no idea people were searching to find out who was voicing Terra. I don't play the games at all (sorry!) and I know nothing about them, but from what he said in this interview and a quick Wiki search, I figured out back when this interview first aired that it was this game and probably this character. I'm a big Jason fan so I only follow him, and I only saw these discussions when someone said it sounded like him on another VA board and that came up on my Google alerts (fan not stalker I promise!)

Well, we thank you for your info! You have helped us tremendously! Months of speculation cleared up!

Yeah, where he was found is what surprised me. And the fact that this has been up since February and we find it 6 months later. XD

XD It wasn't even a bleep on the KH radar. And the fact the site was in a corner of the internet most don't go to on this site.

αsiя;5229544 said:
I guess we found the Holy Grail of Kingdom Hearts voice acting. I guess we could of found it sooner if the guy was actually famous, lol.

XD Exactly. I didn't even know who the guy was. I've watched Moonlight, but I never paid attention to the people in the show. (I wasn't really watching)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We're grateful for you helping us track this guy down! Thanks! :D

XD It wasn't even a bleep on the KH radar. And the fact the site was in a corner of the internet most don't go to on this site.

It's the perfect place to hide it XD

So, can we make fun of Terra being a scientologist/vampire/senior legislative assistant now? :D

KansasSays

Well, we thank you for your info! You have helped us tremendously! Months of speculation cleared up!

Oh, you're welcome! I just feel bad that you guys have been trying to figure out who's voicing him all of this time. :/ Sorry I couldn't help you out sooner!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh, you're welcome! I just feel bad that you guys have been trying to figure out who's voicing him all of this time. :/ Sorry I couldn't help you out sooner!

Lmao! No, we had fun trying to figure out who he was. We make it fun here! :D

We're grateful for you helping us track this guy down! Thanks! :D

It's the perfect place to hide it XD

So, can we make fun of Terra being a scientologist/vampire/senior legislative assistant now? :D

YES WE CAN!

2uojc50.gif

This deserves a David Boreanaz gif!

I think I should start a party on the KHInsider Facebook page.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

KansasSays, you're officially my favorite new member.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

so are you going to leave this site?

since you are such a big fan

you should watch how he does on this game

and give feedback from a jason fan
so we can compare and contrast the feedback the game series fans have about him

BBSFTW

wow cant believe terra's va is found. now i feeling silly for all these fangasm we had thinking of different voice actors for terra

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Hmmmm, I'm still remain unconvinced that the guy voiced Terra and like what Allister Rose says, there's no reliable sources about the actor voicing that character....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

there is no ref next to his name like the japanese one so he isn't the english voice, or that piece is unreliable

You should read everything from this page and the page before, Allister.

It's true because he said it in an interview 6 months ago.

Allister Rose

French Lover

You should read everything from this page and the page before, Allister.

It's true because he said it in an interview 6 months ago.
6 months ago? makes you wonder why we were still speculating. can you show me?

EDIT:nevermind

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

6 months ago? makes you wonder why we were still speculating. can you show me?

The VRO | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio Month: 02/2010 - Page: 2

Go to like February 14th and listen to the interview. he starts talking about BBS and being a "hero".

Interviewer: The most obvious question ever - what are you working on right now, and is there anything that we should be looking for soon that you're going to be in?

Jason Dohring: Okay, right on, so it's pilot season right now and I've been going out - I think I went out every day last week, and I had a couple of them that are moving forward so I should have - I'm hoping to have one in the next three weeks or whatever? I hope so, and I'll definitely let you guys know of... and I'm doing a... there's a... uh... video game for Disney that I've been working on for like the last three and a half weeks?

And yeah, it's, like, really cool, because I have scenes with Cinderella and Snow White and, uh, Chip and Dale, because it's like a Disney... it's like a dark Disney video game? And it's sold 500,000 copies already in Japan a month ago.

Yeah, it's really a big thing, so... but, yeah, it's cool, because I get to play a hero, and I'm really learning stuff about acting just from doing voiceover, which is incredible, like, wow, man, I'm really understanding what it's going to be like with a type of role like that. Just what his morality's like, and standing up for anybody, and having one drive, and it's just to do good and make things go right and, you know, I'm really enjoying it.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

EDIT: OH, I didn't heard of that interview before.....okay, so he voiced Terra, not so surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back