• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Lycoris and Wheels, thanks to you two, I cannot keep a straight face while watching Zane in Titanic anymore. I hope you're pleased with yourselves.

Because you should be. :D

Yay! I am pleased!

No, seriously, when I watched Titanic this weekend I thought of you and Lycoris (that doesn't sound creepy, does it?), and as soon as he came on screen, I lol'd hardcore. I couldn't help myself. My mom was looking at me so weird. XD

No it isn't creepy because I was watching this one movie with Billy Zane and dancing in it the other day and thought of you and Wheels XD

XD It also goes the same for Sesshomaru. I can't keep a straight face now when I see him XD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Yay! I am pleased!
YOU SHOULD BE.

No it isn't creepy because I was watching this one movie with Billy Zane and dancing in it the other day and thought of you and Wheels XD

OMG! We're loved!

ILU guys. :D

XD It also goes the same for Sesshomaru. I can't keep a straight face now when I see him XD

I never really could keep a straight face with him. I'm either squeeing like the fangirl I am or just giggling at his huge fluffy.

Wheels

LOL They took mah keyboard away, BUT MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER!!! And poof, it reappeared XD

Awww, now I reaally feel loved XD And I admit, playing KH again reminds me of you two as well. Instead of KIIIIIINNNNGGGDOOOOOMM HEEEEEAAAARRRTTTTSSS I hear BIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY ZAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEE!! Which makes that whole scene hilarious and I can no longer take Ansem SoD seriously XD

YAAAAYYY, LOVE SHARINGG!!! *gives love to everyone and skips off*

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

YOU SHOULD BE.

OMG! We're loved!

I never really could keep a straight face with him. I'm either squeeing like the fangirl I am or just giggling at his huge fluffy.

Lol your sig is win.

THAT IS WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANTED TERRA TO BE

gawd

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

YOU SHOULD BE.

OMG! We're loved!

LOL They took mah keyboard away, BUT MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER!!! And poof, it reappeared XD

Awww, now I reaally feel loved XD And I admit, playing KH again reminds me of you two as well. Instead of KIIIIIINNNNGGGDOOOOOMM HEEEEEAAAARRRTTTTSSS I hear BIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY ZAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEE!! Which makes that whole scene hilarious and I can no longer take Ansem SoD seriously XD

YAAAAYYY, LOVE SHARINGG!!! *gives love to everyone and skips off*

OMG YOU GUYS! WE ARE IN THE BIRTH BY SLEEP AREA NOW! OMG!

R

Rowan

Okay, I gotta ask: Are you guys comfortable with saying with approximately 85-90% certainty that Jason Dohring is who we're hoping for now?

It doesn't really matter - I mean, we're gonna find out in a month anyway - but I'm just curious as to where you guys stand on the issue of Terra's VA.

Terra is Jason Dohring's character. I'd go with a 100% certainty on that one. Also, the twitter is fake and so is any FB or MySpace profile.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

OMG! How exciting :D

RIGHT?

HANNA__PARTY_HARD_by_sweetlittlekitty.gif

What the? I was gone for like 10 mintutes and i see that but why are they making this now?

Because the game comes out in like...three weeks. And we are "old" as of the Gamescom trailer.

BUT HEY! NO MORE BBS TO COLOR THE FoKH SECTION! It's going to be the wild west there again, filled of theories and newb questions.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Whoa, who'd have thunk it? Terra's VA has been found.

Ivinator

I just listened to that whole thing...and I am convinced. That has got to be Terra.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

...what the. This has somehow been up on the internet since February and we're just learning about it now? XDDDDD

Anyway, he's definitely Terra, and he's got some interesting things to say about his role, too.

Here's a transcription, since it's about twenty minutes into a podcast about something most of us don't care about:

Interviewer: The most obvious question ever - what are you working on right now, and is there anything that we should be looking for soon that you're going to be in?

Jason Dohring: Okay, right on, so it's pilot season right now and I've been going out - I think I went out every day last week, and I had a couple of them that are moving forward so I should have - I'm hoping to have one in the next three weeks or whatever? I hope so, and I'll definitely let you guys know of... and I'm doing a... there's a... uh... video game for Disney that I've been working on for like the last three and a half weeks?

And yeah, it's, like, really cool, because I have scenes with Cinderella and Snow White and, uh, Chip and Dale, because it's like a Disney... it's like a dark Disney video game? And it's sold 500,000 copies already in Japan a month ago.

Yeah, it's really a big thing, so... but, yeah, it's cool, because I get to play a hero, and I'm really learning stuff about acting just from doing voiceover, which is incredible, like, wow, man, I'm really understanding what it's going to be like with a type of role like that. Just what his morality's like, and standing up for anybody, and having one drive, and it's just to do good and make things go right and, you know, I'm really enjoying it.

(...not sure whether it'd be better to cut out some of the umms and errs, but I found it kind of endearing, so I kept it XD; )

I love his take on Terra. So much. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back