• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Okay, I gotta ask: Are you guys comfortable with saying with approximately 85-90% certainty that Jason Dohring is who we're hoping for now?

It doesn't really matter - I mean, we're gonna find out in a month anyway - but I'm just curious as to where you guys stand on the issue of Terra's VA.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okay, I gotta ask: Are you guys comfortable with saying with approximately 85-90% certainty that Jason Dohring is who we're hoping for now?

It doesn't really matter - I mean, we're gonna find out in a month anyway - but I'm just curious as to where you guys stand on the issue of Terra's VA.

Yeah, it is fine to say it. And we only have a few weeks before it is proven right. Unless one of us calls his manager or agent to ask. I really doubt they'd tell us unless we can give some official reason like "We are editors from this website and speculation has led us to wondering if one of your actors are a part of this work."

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Yeah, it is fine to say it. And we only have a few weeks before it is proven right. Unless one of us calls his manager or agent to ask. I really doubt they'd tell us unless we can give some official reason like "We are editors from this website and speculation has led us to wondering if one of your actors are a part of this work."

Didn't someone post that Jason did say he was involved somehow with BBS anyway?

Terra and Jason sound alike - I'd be surprised if it wasn't his voice TBQH.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah. So he probably is. Well, all I can joke about is that Terra is a vampire now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah. So he probably is. Well, all I can joke about is that Terra is a vampire now.

Ivinator

I don't see Jason Dohring as Terra. Something just seems off.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Terra's...a vampire?

FCK.

:has an aversion to anything that is not Stoker, Rice, or Underworld that has to do with vampires:

Well, Moonlight wasn't too bad of a vampire show. From what i remember.

And I feel your pain. I have the same aversion. That is why I RAGE when I see Twilight.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Well, Moonlight wasn't too bad of a vampire show. From what i remember.

And I feel your pain. I have the same aversion. That is why I RAGE when I see Twilight.

I saw Moonlight had something to do with vampires and changed the channel. Pretty much had thoughts along the lines of, "I am tired of this vampire shit. Kthxbai." I RAEG whenever I see something to do with vampires being cool/hot/whatever - they're not cool or hot anymore, they're lame now. Unless it's something having to do with what I stated above (and crap, I forgot Dark Shadows).

I'm still 90% certain that Jason is Terra.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

First Terra was batman, then Anakin, and now a vampire.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I saw Moonlight had something to do with vampires and changed the channel. Pretty much had thoughts along the lines of, "I am tired of this vampire shit. Kthxbai." I RAEG whenever I see something to do with vampires being cool/hot/whatever - they're not cool or hot anymore, they're lame now. Unless it's something having to do with what I stated above (and crap, I forgot Dark Shadows).

I'm still 90% certain that Jason is Terra.

That too. God. Vampires are supposed to be vicious, creepy, and evil while having that hint of seductive. Not vegetarian vampires, teen vampires, or sexy horny vampires.

Then we shall call Terra "Veronica Mars' b!tch."

First Terra was batman, then Anakin, and now a vampire.

No, first it was Luke Skywalker, then Batman, then Sesshomaru, then BILLY ZANE, then Anakin, and now he is a vampire who is Veronica Mars' b!tch.

EDIT: OMG I FORGOT FLUFFY TERRA!

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

That too. God. Vampires are supposed to be vicious, creepy, and evil while having that hint of seductive. Not vegetarian vampires, teen vampires, or sexy horny vampires.

Then we shall call Terra "Veronica Mars' b!tch."

No, first it was Luke Skywalker, then Batman, then BILLY ZANE, then Anakin, and now he is a vampire who is Veronica Mars' b!tch.

OMAHGAWD, YOU FORGOT SESSHOMARU. Those theories were lulzy while they lasted though, just sayin'.

And because this is a VA thread and you mentioned him...ZZZZZAAAAAAANNNNNEEEEE. 'Kay, I'm done now. 8D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

OMAHGAWD, YOU FORGOT SESSHOMARU. Those theories were lulzy while they lasted though, just sayin'.

And because this is a VA thread and you mentioned him...ZZZZZAAAAAAANNNNNEEEEE. 'Kay, I'm done now. 8D

Fix'd! SO FIX'D

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Did I hear the name ZAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE?! XD

Okay, I'm done too XD

ZANE

Wheels

Lycoris and Wheels, thanks to you two, I cannot keep a straight face while watching Zane in Titanic anymore. I hope you're pleased with yourselves.

Because you should be. :D

Believe me, I am =D But that just might be my sleep deprivation and pent up excitement XD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Believe me, I am =D But that just might be my sleep deprivation and pent up excitement XD

No, seriously, when I watched Titanic this weekend I thought of you and Lycoris (that doesn't sound creepy, does it?), and as soon as he came on screen, I lol'd hardcore. I couldn't help myself. My mom was looking at me so weird. XD

Wheels

No, seriously, when I watched Titanic this weekend I thought of you and Lycoris (that doesn't sound creepy, does it?), and as soon as he came on screen, I lol'd hardcore. I couldn't help myself. My mom was looking at me so weird. XD
Haha, I feel loved XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ohh god, someone take the keyboard away from me O_O

*noms on keyboard*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back