• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Oh gawd. Darth Vader is Aqua. As if Count Dooku playing Ansem the Wise and Luke Skywalker playing Eraqus wasn't enough.../heavy sarcasm

If there were, there would be a giant nion flashing light on khinsider's home page saying "TERRA'S VOICE ACTOR CONFIRMED!"
Right. Because the front page is *always* the first thing I check when I come on the KHI forums. :rolls eyes:

I've been gone for several days; I was at Disney and I didn't have Wifi, and usually if there's some sort of development, the forums will have it first.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If anyone still trusts IMDB after this, I will be shocked.

If there were, there would be a giant nion flashing light on khinsider's home page saying "TERRA'S VOICE ACTOR CONFIRMED!"

I don't even check the front page anymore ^^;

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

If anyone still trusts IMDB after this, I will be shocked.

I don't even check the front page anymore ^^;

I lol hardcore at IMDB now, TBH.

Yeah, I don't even bother with the front page anymore either. The front page is kinda slow, IMHO, and if there's anything new regarding any of the games, it'll show up on the forums before it shows up on the front page.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: Aqua's VA

I think she got a lot better in the Gamespot trailer from the E3 Trailer. So did MX, IMO.

I've gotten use to the sound of their voices...Terra's, to me it still sounds different in certain scenes compared to other scenes. And, I mean his battle grunts...IMO don't match up with his voice in the cutscenes...he still sounds a little "fandubbed like" IMO. It'll take me a long while to get use to his voice.
If I knew who it was, I might understand why then...but for now....i don't know.

And yes, this should've been in the Official VA Discussion Thread.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I don't even check the front page anymore

There's a front page???

I never check it, whenever I come on this site, I just go to "The Future Of Kingdom Hearts", since i got it bookmarked.

IMDB is good for a laugh every now and then, haha.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

There's a front page???

I never check it, whenever I come on this site, I just go to "The Future Of Kingdom Hearts", since i got it bookmarked.

IMDB is good for a laugh every now and then, haha.

Did you see on IMDB the other day when they had Michael Bolton as Terra's VA? That's the first time I've ever laughed *that* hard at IMDB.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Did you see on IMDB the other day when they had Michael Bolton as Terra's VA? That's the first time I've ever laughed *that* hard at IMDB.

Yes, that was freakin' hilarious....that gave me the laugh I needed for the day, haha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I go on the forum first. Never the website unless the forum is down, and that will only be for a second to see if something new has happened.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Wheels

Hmmmm, just a random guess, how about Crispin Freeman for Terra maybe? I dunno, it's better than anything IMDB comes up with XD It'd have to be something like his voice for Rude though maybe. I know, it's a really bad guess, but hey

Last edited:

Locksmith13

I don't know why everyone's hatin on IMDB. I mean without their information we would have no clue that James Earl Jones voiced Aqua lol. Could you imagine first playing the game and hearing Aqua with that corny dialog about "star shaped fruit" in his voice.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I just wanna say that from the trailers so far, Terra's voice is disappointing me .___. I want to keep an open mind, but he seems so flat.

Allister Rose

French Lover

well he isn't the only one.......for some reason i'm hearing two VA's with terra. one in the gameplay and one in the cutscenes....or maybe i'm just hearing things

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

well he isn't the only one.......for some reason i'm hearing two VA's with terra. one in the gameplay and one in the cutscenes....or maybe i'm just hearing things

I know, it doesn't sound like the same person....it's kinda like for each scene he just sounds different IMO.

Mog

Awards

Don't you think putting Vanitas' voice actor without spoiler tags IS as spoiler?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Don't you think putting Vanitas' voice actor without spoiler tags IS as spoiler?

No.. because if you put a spoiler tag people will be "why is it in spoiler tags? Omgod.. its because..."

See? Now that you said its a spoiler, its a spoiler.:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back