• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

There's no reason to think Ienzo speaks, and I can make a smiley face too to make my post seem alluring. @_@. Also, Zexion's voice actor was asked if he was involved and he wasn't- albeit I doubt they'd use the same voice actor but I just don't think Ienzo would speak because there's a reason he doesn't.

And, as for the English demo she played-Aqua never meets Ienzo, there' no reason to get all excited

Wheels

Okay this part is what stuck out. When did they ever give a reason for him being dumb?
He's a good boy and doesn't talk to strangers

Ugh I can't get my spoiler tags to work, so I can't say the actual reason >_>

Last edited:

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Any news as to who Terra is/might be yet? I haven't been keepin' up with BBS VA news.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I didn't mean there was a lengthy plot reason, I meant that it was a reflection on his silent and calculating character and to show he was always an observer. Unless he had something to say he didn't, I also find it incredibly creepy considering his parents have passed on, making him a creepy orphan type of character And you guys, Ienzo isn't that young, he's not that much shorter than Ven, I'd say he's about 11 or 12.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

It's Barney the Dinosaur.

Seriously though, at this point I don't think we'll ever find out his VA until the game comes out.

tumblr_l5znkoxDcu1qa58ifo1_500.jpg

But srsly? Terra's VA is like a tootsie pop. THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

If he did appear in the demo and talked, somebody else obviously would've reported that. She's just messing with our heads.

True. That and I think she said she never played the Ventus demo so that proves she doesn't know if Ienzo talks or not.
I can't even imagine him talking to be honest...

Sempied

True. That and I think she said she never played the Ventus demo so that proves she doesn't know if Ienzo talks or not.
I can't even imagine him talking to be honest...
Well Nomura did say some scenes were "Altered" as evident from Kairi going from a robot - Actual little girl.

Maybe that scene where he creepily stares at you is altered for a word here or two from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back