• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

But yes in all seriousness if Joe Jonas voiced Terra I would mute that shit.
Though the I'm like 99.9% sure he won't voice Terra, but if he does. I'm turning down my volume.

You still have the same issue.

You're not giving him a chance (Again, don't think he'll do it.. or the other Jonas Brothers) If you dismiss him automatically you could miss a vocal evolution, an actually good/great performance.

If he got it, would you mute the trailer and the channel whenever a commercial comes on?

I think you're being way too harsh.

YUPPP

You still have the same issue.

You're not giving him a chance (Again, don't think he'll do it.. or the other Jonas Brothers) If you dismiss him automatically you could miss a vocal evolution, an actually good/great performance.

If he got it, would you mute the trailer and the channel whenever a commercial comes on?

I think you're being way too harsh.

I respect your opinion.

But I don't think I'm being too harsh. But yes I'm sure Jonas won't do it like you said.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Responding to the whole Jonas/Terra thing, I don't think Yuppp is being too harsh.
It's all in a matter of opinion. I don't think everyone is going to feel the same about something like if a Jonas voiced Terra- I personally would still play it but if his VA is bad I would most likely mute it, same with Miley/Aqua.
It's all in a matter of what the person playing likes. You can't expect everyone to have the same feeling about it because that would just be silly.

Last edited:

8shortfuse

Responding to the whole Jonas/Terra thing, I don't think Yuppp is being too harsh.
It's all in a matter of opinion. I don't think everyone is going to feel the same about something like if a Jonas voiced Terra- I personally would probably mute it because I don't like their voices. Same with Miley Cyrus as Aqua.

I'm with you on that. Everyone would see it differently. A lot of people didn't like the fact that Jesse McCartney was Roxas, but he grew on them. And a lot of people didn't and still don't like Alyson Stoner as Xion. But some people don't have any problems with the voice actors.

Personally, I don't like the jonas brothers at all, never have. So I don't want them in the game. Miley Cyrus, ehhh she's ok. I don't want her in kh though

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's all in a matter of opinion. I don't think everyone is going to feel the same about something like if a Jonas voiced Terra- I personally would still play it but if his VA is bad I would most likely mute it, same with Miley/Aqua.
It's all in a matter of what the person playing likes. You can't expect everyone to have the same feeling about it because that would just be silly.

He should at least give it a go. If it does turn out to be a "Disney Channel" star, he should at least listen to about 5 seconds of the voice then make a little judgement. Don't judge a book by its cover

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Disney actors aren't that bad of actors. Some have gone on to have very successful careers. If he did voice him and did a great job I would laugh. I mean, that is really unfair without even giving him a chance? That is unnecessary hate.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

I'm with you on that. Everyone would see it differently. A lot of people didn't like the fact that Jesse McCartney was Roxas, but he grew on them. And a lot of people didn't and still don't like Alyson Stoner as Xion. But some people don't have any problems with the voice actors.

Personally, I don't like the jonas brothers at all, never have. So I don't want them in the game. Miley Cyrus, ehhh she's ok. I don't want her in kh though

I would give them a chance even though I don't like them due to the fact I originally hated Jesse as Roxas but he ended up growing on me.
Although, wouldn't mind if Noah Cyrus was young Kairi because her voice made an adorable Ponyo but I don't know if I would want her sister as Aqua. It would just be weird.

....Has anyone even found out any clues as to who is playing Terra and Aqua while you guys were talking about Cyrus/Jonas in KH?

He should at least give it a go. If it does turn out to be a "Disney Channel" star, he should at least listen to about 5 seconds of the voice then make a little judgement. Don't judge a book by its cover
But it's his opinion. If he doesn't want to listen to it, then he doesn't want to listen to it.
It's stupid to try to change someones opinion because it's not what you think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

....Has anyone even found out any clues as to who is playing Terra and Aqua while you guys were talking about Cyrus/Jonas in KH?

Laura Bailey hasn't gotten back to me yet. No surprise though.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

It's "stupid" to take the time to mute someone until they are done talking just because you don't like their voice or because you don't like them at all without even giving them a chance, I find that extremely unnecessary and ridiculous.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Laura Bailey hasn't gotten back to me yet. No surprise though.

Aww. I remember when she was Tohru in Fruits Basket.
What about Kari? Any response from her?

It's "stupid" to take the time to mute someone until they are done talking just because you don't like their voice or because you don't like them at all without even giving them a chance, I find that extremely unnecessary and ridiculous.

You may think that, but it's the person who is playing the games choice what they do.
I don't think they are playing for you exactly. And as I said before, it's that persons opinion and you should respect that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I agree with you on that.

It is his own opinion simpleandclean, however he is not giving him a chance just because he is a "Disney Channel" star which is just...bad

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

It is his own opinion simpleandclean, however he is not giving him a chance just because he is a "Disney Channel" star which is just...bad

I'm just repeating myself again but, it is HIS choice as to what he will do.
You may think it's stupid but it is not as if your going to be there when he is playing it.
It's all a matter of opinion. You may think it's stupid that he doesn't like disney channel stars but you should respect that it's his opinion.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Fine, however, if one of the J Bro's is voicing Terra, I bet $5 he would get bored having to mute all his scenes and his scenes in the other senarios as well as the gameplay since Terra makes noises during that

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Fine, however, if one of the J Bro's is voicing Terra, I bet $5 he would get bored having to mute all his scenes and his scenes in the other senarios as well as the gameplay since Terra makes noises during that

Can we just get back to actually thinking about who might be Terra and Aqua as a serious thought rather than going on about this?
Do we have any other possibilties as to who Terra or Aqua might be? No one said anything to me about Kari.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Can we just get back to actually thinking about who might be Terra and Aqua as a serious thought rather than going on about this?
Do we have any other possibilties as to who Terra or Aqua might be? No one said anything to me about Kari.

fine not like you contributed to it

Thats most likely because no one has proabably contacted her

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

fine not like you contributed to it

Thats most likely because no one has proabably contacted her

Yes but I was trying to end it so that counts for something.

Hmmm. I'm not sure who else it could be unless they throw a curveball and pick someone random for her.
What about Terra?

YUPPP

Good for you. It's my opinion though. Respect my opinion as I respect yours.

And thank you simpleandclean for not being a douche and saying my opinion is stupid and ridiculous.

On topic though is Hayden done with Kairi? Or is Stoner the new Kairi. I don't know whats up with that.

codemaster

Awards

Good for you. It's my opinion though. Respect my opinion as I respect yours.

And thank you simpleandclean for not being a douche and saying my opinion is stupid and ridiculous.

On topic though is Hayden done with Kairi? Or is Stoner the new Kairi. I don't know whats up with that.

I'm not really sure what happened with Hayden and Kairi. I've been trying to find her contact info, but she wont reply to her myspace. So I deleted the myspace account I created to ask her.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

TheLight does have a point. Even though we may not like the actor/actress, it's best if we at least hear how they do first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back