• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

well, could we please have a link to it?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

-- Are you going to release the international version in Japan as you have with KH and KHII?

Nomura: Well, if I say “we don’t plan on it yet”, people will take that as “no”, so I can’t really say anything. Since the voice acting is done so well it wouldn’t be so bad releasing a Final Mix... but people only got so excited about KHII FM+ because it was sold with Re:COM. We’re not going to put that much into it a second time (laugh).

Found the quote from the Full Ultimania thread. Although I'm not sure if he meant it "was done so well" or if maybe it was mistranslated.

Doubt it though. We don;t have sucky translators.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

It's right here on the forum it case you haven't noticed. Just go to the translated Ultimania interview topic. I THINK it was in Ultimania, it might have been in some Famitsu.

YUPPP

Found the quote from the Full Ultimania thread. Although I'm not sure if he meant it "was done so well" or if maybe it was mistranslated.

Oh, I assumed he meant the Jap voice acting. Oh well I'm retarded. Thanks for posting.

EDIT: Oh, i just read the international part in the question. Dur.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Thank you. YAY I hope we can trust him on this

It's right here on the forum it case you haven't noticed. Just go to the translated Ultimania interview topic. I THINK it was in Ultimania, it might have been in some Famitsu.

did you really expect me to do that? Seriously these people...

rawpower

Awards

In that sentence is he saying, "Since the voice acting is done so well, it wouldn't be so bad..." or "Since the voice acting is done, so well, it wouldn't be so bad..." ?

Lonbilly

Awards

In that sentence is he saying, "Since the voice acting is done so well, it wouldn't be so bad..." or "Since the voice acting is done, so well, it wouldn't be so bad..." ?

I imagine the first, or else Nomura needs to learn how to talk right because it's not proper grammar.

Since the VAing is done though, they should just give us a trailer already. Put it on the website or at least a commercial. It wouldn't be that hard.

Or even a demo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I imagine the first, or else Nomura needs to learn how to talk right because it's not proper grammar.

Since the VAing is done though, they should just give us a trailer already. Put it on the website or at least a commercial. It wouldn't be that hard.

Or even a demo.

Yes to a trailer. Yes to a website trailer. No to a commercial. Yes to the Demo :D

We need to know:p

rawpower

Awards

We won't get a comercial until just like a couple weeks before it comes out. A website trailer wouldn't be bad at all though.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

a trailer would be really good about now

Sempied

Lightnings VA is ok, I don't see it happening though.
Ali Hallis would seem to apathetic for Aqua. (She madeb a amazing Lightning though) I'd still like to see Christy Romano, or Bridget Hofffman.

I'm on boat for Troy Baker as Terra, he has the vocal range to fit him to practical perfection.

YUPPP

I thought Laura Bailey could do an amazing Aqua. She has great range. Kid Trunks from DBZ, Cloud of Darkness from Dissidia, Serah from FFXIII. She could do wonders for Aqua.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I thought Laura Bailey could do an amazing Aqua. She has great range. Kid Trunks from DBZ, Cloud of Darkness from Dissidia, Serah from FFXIII. She could do wonders for Aqua.

I think I said that a while ago. She would be amazing as Aqua

Lonbilly

Awards

Plus didn't Laura do Lust from FMA? Proves she can basically do pretty much any voice.

Her or Tara Strong are my picks. They could definitely pull Aqua off and then some.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

She did do lust. I remember her saying that mornings were good for her in that Anime since her voice wasn't warmed up xD

Tara Strong? The Rikku/Timmy Turner/Angel woman? hmmm I think she could pull it off

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

I really like the idea of Laura Bailey. I recognize some of the characters she voices, and I think she can pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back