• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

Nevertheless, it's a fact that Vanitas is voiced by Miyu Irino. Whether or not it means anything is pointless, it's a fact that this is his seiyu. =/

When he voice was first heard, people thought it was, but they didn't quite know. And the people who are avoiding spoilers in this safe section mightn't have know that they share the same voice acter and would have just been spoiled

Zeagal

Lick It Good

The fact you feel the need to spoiler tag a voice actor choice makes it seem like a bigger deal than it is and that's what's going to make people think they were spoiled by reading what was posted earlier.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I am really sorry if I was just following the rules

Zeagal

Lick It Good

I hope that's not sarcasm :/
Seriously, a simple VA choice isn't a spoiler. However, details that may accompany them are.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

But if that person who said something about a VA also included who they were playing and other things than it is.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

It's the other things, who they're playing doesn't matter.
Yes it may give a slight hint as to a spoiler but people who are avoiding them aren't going to care or notice it as something any more important than stuff they could guess at.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So the people that got yelled at earlier in the thread for saying that kind of stuff about Vanitas....people have stopped yelling at the other people that can now say it?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well when this thread was first started, a few people were saying "What about HJO? He could voice Vanitas since the Jap guy who voices Sora voices him" and they got yelled at and people were upset.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Which makes me wonder why that one person was allowed to do it, when others were harassed for it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

We've heard the voice of Vanitas in trailers. Without playing the game, and just from commercials, one could come to their own conclusion that Sora and Vanitas have the same Japanese VA. What implications that has as far as things NOT revealed before the release of the game would be considered spoilers, yeah.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

there were people who avoided some of the trailers since the trailers before the release of the game contain the most spoilers

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Too damn bad? Trailers are meant to entice people into playing the games -- they are extended commercials, that's all. The people who wanted so desperately to avoid trailers should be intelligent enough to avoid the VA Discussion Thread, too.

DarMar106

Ok guys, here's the Eddie Carroll email, and this is via his official website

4372500181_26bcec40b2_o.jpg

codemaster

Awards

Awesome. NA might get coded. The question is which console? Phone, Wii, PSP, WiiWare/PSN/XBLA?

I have a feeling it might get released as a two-pack for birth by sleep. Not sure why though. Well, I'll go make a new topic about this. Thanks DarMar.

DarMar106

It's definitely not coming to phones, PSP maybe, some sort of download through PSN seem a bit more likely. Seeing as Disney seems to be wanting more Wii stuff it might go there but coded doesn't seem big enough to be a full on console game

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Do we for sure know that it's Coded? Is it at all possible we could be seeing some extra scenes in Birth by Sleep, or perhaps Square is getting a head start on the "mystery" KH game. I know that it's most likely Coded, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back