• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari221

Re: Confirmed VAs

His point was that it'll be funny hearing them do a younger kid's voice. My guess is that they'll autotune their voices a tad, or use their regular voices so that you can hear the similarities but the difference is obvious. What does Kirk sound like?

codycameron09

I have just come across a few new voice actors for Birth By Sleep.

Frank Welker is Experiment 221 (Lilo and Stitch) and Lucifer (Cinderella)
Frank Welker has done hundreds of voices for shows, games, even movies. He is well known for playing many robots in the Transformers series, including Megatron. He even played Soundwave in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Mr. Welker also does voices, grunts, and growls for animals, including Santa's Little Helper on The Simpsons and even the American Godzilla

Tress MacNeille is Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty) and Anastasia (Cinderella)
Tress MacNeille is also a regular on The Simpsons, playing many minor characters. She also played in recent Kingdom Hearts games as Merryweather and most importantly, Daisy Duck, who she has played since the late 90's. She also played Dot in the Animaniacs.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Derek Stephen Prince just replied to me on MySpace about his involvement:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1724/16772645.jpg

I guess we know who'll be voicing Even
He replied to yours!!! He only looked at mine:(

I have just come across a few new voice actors for Birth By Sleep.

Frank Welker is Experiment 221 (Lilo and Stitch) and Lucifer (Cinderella)
Frank Welker has done hundreds of voices for shows, games, even movies. He is well known for playing many robots in the Transformers series, including Megatron. He even played Soundwave in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Mr. Welker also does voices, grunts, and growls for animals, including Santa's Little Helper on The Simpsons and even the American Godzilla

Tress MacNeille is Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty) and Anastasia (Cinderella)
Tress MacNeille is also a regular on The Simpsons, playing many minor characters. She also played in recent Kingdom Hearts games as Merryweather and most importantly, Daisy Duck, who she has played since the late 90's. She also played Dot in the Animaniacs.

where did you find that?

WhinyAcademic

Awards

Do not trust IMDB.

Still, Frank Welker! The voice acting God! Voice of G1 Megatron, Soundwave, a billion others, and Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave, Ravage, Reedman, Devastator, and Grindor!

Basically, if you haven't seen a cartoon with him in it then that's because you've never seen a cartoon in your entire life. Unless it was one of those public domain 1930s cartoons which sell for a buck at Family Dollar, of course.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It may be IMDB, but I do think they both will be in it. Frank Welker can make a lot of noises for the Unversed and Disney characters. Same as Tress McNeille, she can make a lot of voices and she has voiced in past games right?

jlk2009

hey guys for some reason (don'k ask my why) i alway picture aqua voice as Jessica DiCicco not saying that i want this to be the case but thats the voice that pops in my head loool

Negative

Someone has probably said this, but Vincent Corazza isn't doing the voice of Ienzo (even though it was a bit of a long shot anyway). I just got the email from him saying, "I haven't heard anything about it, but I'm hoping they do bring me back."

Edit: Yeah, this was sort of a pointless post, seeing how from the looks of the scan that Ienzo doesn't even talk. Sorry about that.

Edit2: I also got an email from someone on Alan Young's website saying that they didn't think he was doing the voice of Scrooge McDuck. It was sort of a vague answer, but I guess someone else is voicing him.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Ienzo might talk, it's just he's, like seven. :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by RobbieNewton
What on earth makes so many people feel that Isa and Lea are 10 years old. Also, about the FF Characters, I thought Nomura just said that Zack would be the only new one in?

The whole 10 years before KH1 and that their "age" as Nobodies was never officially confirmed, I guess, even though it's already been stated that they are around Ven's age.

And yeah, Zack is the only FF character. Nomura said putting Leon, Cloud, etc. in would make things too confusing, and there would be an overload of characters.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by XkeybladerXX
Isn't he already confirmed to voice Zack? It's on imdb.com. I know we're not suppose to use it, but oh well.

Just how reliable is IMDB anyway?

Hikari221

Seriously, wikipedia is like ten times more reliable than IMDB., and wikipedia is not the most reliable of sources. Back when Brawl was being released, there was a lot of crap about Crispin Freeman voicing Sora as one of the characters in it. It was obviously crap.

Unless you have a backup source, NEVER believe anything on IMDB.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Hikari221
Seriously, wikipedia is like ten times more reliable than IMDB., and wikipedia is not the most reliable of sources. Back when Brawl was being released, there was a lot of crap about Crispin Freeman voicing Sora as one of the characters in it. It was obviously crap.

Unless you have a backup source, NEVER believe anything on IMDB.

That bad, huh? Okay, thanks. Just curious about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back