• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabala011

Re: Confirmed VAs

perhaps laura baily or Kari Wahlgren

Kari Wahlgren...that would be awesome! I know she could pull it off, too, because she's done nearly every possible scenario imaginable before. She played a little girl (Kyon's sister) in Suzumiya Haruhi, a teenage girl (Kagamiin) in Lucky Star, Princess Ashe in Final Fantasy XII, and a plant girl who for some reason has an English accent (Caithe) in Guild Wars 2. Versatility is omnipresent here.

crazzyBRY

i hope richard epcar voice vanitas..

because he's the only "Darkness" voice dude in the kh series that i've heard..

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Vanitas is the same age as Sora. Why would he be voiced by a middle age bass?

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

Well, I got confirmation from Gwendoline Yeo, and it turns out that she hasn't "been invited to join the cast," which I take to mean that she is not going to be Aqua, since McCartney and Freeman (who is probably Terra) seem to have already started recording. She asked me to put in a good word for her...yeah, as much as I'd like to, at this point I doubt it would have much lasting effect. Here's the screenshot:

YeoisnotAqua.jpg

Man, I thought for sure she'd be Aqua if Freeman was Terra (which he might not be). So...who the heck is it going to be!?

(Still no reply from Alyson Stoner.)
darn you! you beat me to it-dang you ppls are fast
still nice find though ^^

so, if it's not gwen (kinda disapointed -_-) who else could it be?
(good god, not stoner- if anything, she'll only play Kid!kairi...i hope)

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Who ever voices Aqua had better have a sexy voice. Who's Riku's voice? David Gallagher? Maybe he would be Vanitas.
Dwayne "the rock" Johnson for Terra.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Who ever voices Aqua had better have a sexy voice. Who's Riku's voice? David Gallagher? Maybe he would be Vanitas.
Dwayne "the rock" Johnson for Terra.

LOL and I looked at the thread that talked about having a Journal in BBS and I was wondering why hasnt anyone asked the voice of Jiminy Cricket to see if he is in the game, or what about Donal, Daisy, and Goofy? I mean we know they are pretty much confirmed but still.

X-Face

Isn't that the first time that Tinker Bell will speak in KH?

And perhaps she does the voice of young Yuffie too, if she appears in Radiant Garden?

Rexy

Bronze Member

And perhaps she does the voice of young Yuffie too, if she appears in Radiant Garden?

YES

And Nomura stated that Zack was the only FF character duo to the crisis core game be the past of FF7. i wanted to put more characetrs but he said that it would be to much characters, so NO

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

nomura himself said zacks the only final fantasy charater

axelroxasxion91

Yes, this is the first time Tinker Bell speaks in KH. However, she does speak in the new Tinker Bell movies (which coincidentally include Jesse McCartney as well), where she is voiced by Mae Whitman. However, I highly doubt Yuffie to be in BBS based on what Nomura said.

Abysmal

Axel and Saix's original voice actors will be voicing their Somebodies as well? That's interesting. XDD It'll be fun to hear them try to match a 10-year-old's voice.

Personally I hope they find some new people to voice Terra, Aqua, and Vanitas, instead of picking a previous Final Fantasy voice. :/ The cast needs to be changed up a bit.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Axel and Saix's original voice actors will be voicing their Somebodies as well? That's interesting. XDD It'll be fun to hear them try to match a 10-year-old's voice.

Aren't lea and Isa like, 15/16? I doubt they're ten. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back