• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Re: Confirmed VAs

We won't get in trouble, but yeah, we might be pissing off some of our favorite voices. XD
I agree with Sonic, we probably should stop. We have a good enough list now.

Radon

mofo

Out of curiousity, has Crispin Freeman voiced anyone in KH in the past?

Radon

mofo

So most likely various disney characters? I'm thinking Prince Charming in Castle of Dreams.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

iwas thinking the same thing
it would be halarious

cindrella, taste my storm of loyalty!

Fabala011

How would someone get in trouble just for asking if they were going to be in a game?

I think the person in question meant that the actors themselves would be the ones getting in trouble, not the people asking the questions. They're all saying that they've been sworn to secrecy, right? There'd be a huge disconnection between fans and VAs if someone got sued because they answered a fan's question. People might stop giving early information to fans at all for fear of breaching contracts...

Rob Diablo

I think the person in question meant that the actors themselves would be the ones getting in trouble, not the people asking the questions. They're all saying that they've been sworn to secrecy, right? There'd be a huge disconnection between fans and VAs if someone got sued because they answered a fan's question. People might stop giving early information to fans at all for fear of breaching contracts...

Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that up for me, yeah, noe I do agree with that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/Aurawarrior/xehanort.png[/IMG]
I sent a message to Richard Epcar and he mentioned BbyS so that means he's done some voice acting in Birth by Sleep!

Yeah, I was very sure that Xehanort would be here...
I'll actually be excited for this because then we will most likely be getting more details on Xehanort betraying Ansem.

A

Azrael

I bet Epcar at least voices young Xehanort and it might be possible Crispin voices Terra.

darkness99

im waitin' for a reply from Derek Stephen Prince .
i'll let u guys know when he'd reply.
kay'

Desidarata

Ugh if only we could find out who's voicing Aqua! (And to some extent, Terra, but I'm pretty sure Crispin is...)

Awards

According to IMDB (which I know isn't a reliable source) Corey Burton is voicing Captain Hook, Magic Mirror, and Yen Sid. It's probably right though. And even though it doesn't say it, he's obviously voicing Dale.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I know everyone wants Epcar to voice young Xehanort, but who else wants him to vice Master Xehanort too?

I don't think the voice would fit him. MX is much older than Xehanort... The japanese version of MX voice sounds NOTHING like Richard Epcar's Xehanort voice. Unless, he can pull off the voice, I wouldn't say it's the right decision... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back