• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

I think Hamill's gonna be playing Terra. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the order they listed the VA's (Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and James Woods) seems like they put TAV first. If they put it in order of popularity, Nimoy would be up more and Willa Holland would be back more.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

He better make the terra sound cool and manly and not old and crusty.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Does anyone see even more Star Wars themes? First Xemnas the lightsaber master, and his now Terra with possible Hamill?

Plus if you don't see the connections between star wars and kingdom hearts you're blind.

Key

Exile
Awards

Well, I sent a message to (supposedly) Mark Hamill over facebook asking him for confirmation on which character he's going to voice. Hopefully it's not a dud account (as many are). If it is... poop.

yea, i looked at the page too, and i think it's a dud. There was one page with a younger pic of him and two that were fan-pages, so... yeah. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Not definitely but it is pretty obvious he will be, considering MX is the only one who talks about the Keyblade War.

Kiana_Ishido

Is it the one with a younger picture of him? If so it's just a fan page.

yea, i looked at the page too, and i think it's a dud. There was one page with a younger pic of him and two that were fan-pages, so... yeah. :/

It was an older picture, and it wasn't a page, but it seemed to be the actual person, where information is blocked and you can send friend requests and messages. I'm hoping for the best ^^' Expecting... not the best.

Key

Exile
Awards

basically, MX is the only person he could voice, and besides, MX is really the only one who talks about the keyblade wars.

EDIT: people need to stop ninja-ing me. XD

MeggieKeyblader

Not definitely but it is pretty obvious he will be, considering MX is the only one who talks about the Keyblade War.

KeyOfDestiny1313 said:
basically, MX is the only person he could voice, and besides, MX is really the only one who talks about the keyblade wars.
'

Oh, that's true. I was thinking that he might be playing Eraqus, but yeah, he doesn't say anything about the KEyblade wars and it kept on showing MX while Nimoy talked in the trailer.

This is sooo epic! I never would've guess that Nimoy AND Hamill would be in KH. It's a complete win. Even though Nimoy's voice doesn't sound too great in the trailer, I'm sure it'll sound better during the game. s1demteeth

And I hope Hamill plays Terra!!! He's too awesome of a VA to only be used a few times for Eraqus.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Hamill wouldn't, considering the multitudes of roles Hamill has had for years now. He isn't some inexperienced actor.

I'm not saying he's inexperienced.

He's just got the wrong kind of experience, at least in the VA roles that he's best-known for. Sure, he's awesome as the Joker. But the Joker is awesome because he's so over-the-top.

Terra can't be over-the-top, because we need to be able to connect with his struggles. And that's why I'd much prefer him be voiced by someone chosen for their live-action roles, like every other main trio character (apart from Axel, whose voice was predetermined).

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

He's just got the wrong kind of experience, at least in the VA roles that he's best-known for. Sure, he's awesome as the Joker. But the Joker is awesome because he's so over-the-top.

Terra can't be over-the-top, because we need to be able to connect with his struggles. And that's why I'd much prefer him be voiced by someone chosen for their live-action roles, like every other main trio character (apart from Axel, whose voice was predetermined).

Mark's voiced more characters than just the Joker (though that is admittedly his most well known role) I think Mark's perfectly capable of voicing Terra right.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

If he projected the Luke voice the right way, let the computer's do the rest of the work. We have a damn good English voice for Terra.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Mark Hamill would be the most epic Terra ever. He still sounds like Luke Skywalker in his normal voice, so with his acting skills he could portray the best KH protagonist ever.

YUPPP

If he projected the Luke voice the right way, let the computer's do the rest of the work. We have a damn good English voice for Terra.

This is Mark Hamill. He needs no computers to sound badass. XD.

Mark Hamill would be the most epic Terra ever. He still sounds like Luke Skywalker in his normal voice, so with his acting skills he could portray the best KH protagonist ever.

Umm agreed. My excitement for the NA release has significantly rose. Assuming Hamill is Terra of course.

Theart

Awards

^ This. Mark's still got the magic and he's had a lot more experience in the acting field than most of the people we all guessed as Terra's VA.

ispoiledmyself

the biggest mystery for voice acting now is who is voicing terra/eraqus/vanitas. i dunno if willa would do a good aqua since her character was kind of annoying in gossip girl but i got faith in her =]

Theart

Awards

the biggest mystery for voice acting now is who is voicing terra/eraqus/vanitas. i dunno if willa would do a good aqua since her character was kind of annoying in gossip girl but i got faith in her =]

I haven't even seen Gossip Girl myself. I watched a video of her being interviewed and I thought she had the right voice. She should do a terrific job as Aqua! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back