• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Then wish they don't, but keep in mind that (like Jesse McCartney) they may surprise you. I don't watch Jonas, but was a little unsure about Frankie Jonas as Sosuke in Ponyo. He ended doing a very good job. And I did like Alyson Stoner's Xion too. Just keep an open mind.

YUPPP

Why don't you want them? There are plenty of disney stars that have voiced for KH and have done a great job.

Like who? Yuffie in KH1?

EDIT: The girl who voiced Namine in Re:CoM did do well I'll give you that.

A

Azrael

Like who? Yuffie in KH1?

Because she actually sounded like a depressed girl.

And Alyson did a horrible job as Xion in my opinion.

YoshiAngemon

I'm kinda surprised that no one really brought up Colleen O'Shaughnessy, the voice of Yoshino Fujieda, from Digimon Data Squad. I mean, Marcus Damon's Voice, Quentin Flynn's the voice of Axel and Lea, so maybe Colleen could do Aqua, good. Then again, maybe not. Of course, last I checked, Digimon counts as Disney!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

why? explain why. and because there on disney channel and the can't act are not a good awnsers. what. is good acting is subjective after all.

YoshiAngemon

Technically, Digimon was on Disney XD, not Disney Channel. I mean, sure, Data Squad may have been okay, but at least I liked it. Of course, I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Like who? Yuffie in KH1?

Christopher Lee, Hailey Joel Osment, Brittany Snow, Hayden Panettiere have all worked on Disney movies and they voiced the main characters in the game

YUPPP

Christopher Lee, Hailey Joel Osment, Brittany Snow, Hayden Panettiere have all worked on Disney movies and they voiced the main characters in the game

Yeah but I believe there is a difference in Disney CHANNEL stars, and stars who have been in Disney movies.

And I meant Disney Channel stars.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah but I believe there is a difference in Disney CHANNEL stars, and stars who have been in Disney movies.

And I meant Disney Channel stars.

A little but the thing is you're not the one calling the shots. The people working on the game aren't going to read what you have said and change it if they have chosen Disney Channel stars.

YUPPP

A little but the thing is you're not the one calling the shots. The people working on the game aren't going to read what you have said and change it if they have chosen Disney Channel stars.

A little? More like a lot.

Denzel Washington played on a Disney movie but isn't branded a Disney Star. Same goes for Johnny Depp, Christopher Lee, Haley Joel, and lots of others whereas people like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, etc. are.

And I never posted here with the idea that the KH guys where going to read this thread and take our opinions and suggestions to heart. I'm just here sharing/discussing my opinions and suggestions on the English VA's like alot of others are.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

A little? More like a lot.

Denzel Washington played on a Disney movie but isn't branded a Disney Star. Same goes for Johnny Depp, Christopher Lee, Haley Joel, and lots of others whereas people like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, etc. are.

And I never posted here with the idea that the KH guys where going to read this thread and take our opinions and suggestions to heart. I'm just here sharing/discussing my opinions and suggestions on the English VA's like alot of others are.

What if Miley Cyrus starred in a Disney movie before she became Hannah Montana? Would you find her to not be a sucky actress?

and I never said that you said they would.

Yes it is your personal opinions, but you have to be fair to every VA out there. from what you're saying if Joe Jonas voiced Terra you would instantly mute his scenes without giving it a chance.

codemaster

Awards

What if Miley Cyrus starred in a Disney movie before she became Hannah Montana? Would you find her to not be a sucky actress?

Yes it is your personal opinions, but you have to be fair to every VA out there. from what you're saying if Joe Jonas voiced Terra you would instantly mute his scenes without giving it a chance.

Thats how I felt about Jesse McRoxas there. At first I hated the fact that he was voicing Roxas, but after a while, the voice just grew on him.

Millenious

God we need a trailer!! Its horrible waiting like this.

Although there is a new thread by 24Terras that said a producer of Kingdom Hearts is releasing a "surprise" this week. Maybe will get some VA updates via trailer

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

^^ How could it be for NA if it was in Japanese? I sorry but I don't think it is that.

saix-insanefan

It's too bad we don't know who's playing Aqua or Terra. At least I don't. The suspense is killing me! I an't even make a good guess and who will play them.

YUPPP

No. The fact that she is a sucky actress is why I find her to be a sucky actress.

But I do not hate nor love the Disney Channel stars. I just do not care for them and I would be irritated if they voiced the main characters in KH because they aren't good actors.

But yes in all seriousness if Joe Jonas voiced Terra I would mute that shit.
Though the I'm like 99.9% sure he won't voice Terra, but if he does. I'm turning down my volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back