• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I finally unlocked Blank Points, and hearing Sora's after hearing vanitias's voice...HJO did an excellent job doing his voice and separating it from Sora's.

Sempied

After seeing the Addendum I really hope people can put to resst the old complaints on how "Terra isn't to deep, and Aqua is a robot". After simply saying "They were chosen because they fit" was good enough, but the proof that Nomura did have a little fun.....Does this confirm Star Wars vs. Star Treck? lol

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Confirmed VAs

wow, I am this slow?
I figured Alyson Stoner doing Kairi. But since I have hearing loss I didnt tell the difference, and I didnt really read the credits, but Hayden did Kairi wow :D I am happy to hear that :DD

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Why did they get rid of the greatness that is Christopher Lee? First Billy Zane and now Christopher Lee. Sheesh Square you would think that with the financial backing of Disney this kind of thing wouldn't be a problem.

Sempied

Well they brought Hayden back so who's to say they won't bring Billy Zane or Christopher Lee back?
Zane won't be coming back. He was blacklisted for doing a very offensive film, and having the lead role.

Lee is all over as he did Days, but didn't come back for BbS, or CoM. (Probably nt)

KeybladeCounsel

Lets not forget, Days was after Re:CoM. So he left, came back, and left again. Maybe he's doing a pattern.

Or maybe Christopher Lee is his older voice and the other guy is his younger. But then theres the secret ending though...

Grey

I have to say, I'm somewhat disappointed with Aqua's voice. The tone was fitting, it's just that she always seemed so... emotionless. Sometimes that was OK because it played across as her being gentle or collected in a bad situation, but other times... she seemed so un-bothered by things when there was a problem and only really showed true emotion upon hearing that Terra struck down Eraqus, IMO. :/

Terra had that problem, too, but to a much lesser extent. I liked Aqua's voice, but I feel her voice actor could have been better. Not necessarily that she needed a different one, just the one she had needed more emotion, less monotone.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Old thread to bring back up I know, but I was just playing BBS again and I started to wonder who does the voice-acting for young Xehanort in the beginning scene?

Rexy

Bronze Member
this was the only Voice Actor thread that i found so i'll post this here
I woudl love to see this voice in Kingdom Hearts, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rexy

Bronze Member
i'm not complainig about anything, i'm just saying that i would love to see that Cheshire voice acotr doing a voice over Kingdom Hearts, maybe the voice of Mysterious Figure or something like that

CA59

I have to say, I'm somewhat disappointed with Aqua's voice. The tone was fitting, it's just that she always seemed so... emotionless. Sometimes that was OK because it played across as her being gentle or collected in a bad situation, but other times... she seemed so un-bothered by things when there was a problem and only really showed true emotion upon hearing that Terra struck down Eraqus, IMO. :/

Terra had that problem, too, but to a much lesser extent. I liked Aqua's voice, but I feel her voice actor could have been better. Not necessarily that she needed a different one, just the one she had needed more emotion, less monotone.

I agree, Willa Holland sucked. Even her battle cries were annoying. The battle cries were better voiced than most of her other lines, but that doesn't matter.

i'm not complainig about anything, i'm just saying that i would love to see that Cheshire voice acotr doing a voice over Kingdom Hearts, maybe the voice of Mysterious Figure or something like that

He meant other people.

Meteora

Also just finished BBS (well Terra's and Ventus' anyhow so far) and have a few questions I tried looking answers for hoping someone can help. :)

But before I ask I should probably point out this may have things people consider to be spoilers, so I bolded it here.

1. I'm still not sure why Vanitas' outfit looks like the Dark Riku from KH1 and CoM?

2. How and when did Ventus find out about the Unversed? If I recall right, he just ran off from the Land of Departure right when Terra left and the first world he (Ventus) arrived at had Unversed he just started fighting. There weren't any cutscenes or anything showing Ventus asking "what are these?" or him knowing they're even called that, yet later strangely he starts calling them Unversed.

3. At the end of a game (after you defeat the last boss while playing as any of the characters) it asks you to save your progress. I choose yes, why not (although it still just saves at the last save spot in the Keyblade Graveyard, or at least if that's where you last made a save...). However, it says "Clear data saved" and "don't forget to keep this save data. You may find some use for it down the line."

Now just to be sure, by save data do they mean just that saved game file, or is it referring to the scores you see on the "The End" screen showing things like number of Unversed you killed, most used command style, etc. because I'm not sure. I'm curious because I loaded one of those saves up (the save I made when it prompted me to after I beat a game) and then I saved over it again in the same save slot. I'm not sure I did anything wrong? Originally the save file had a star somewhere in the details indicating I finished the game, but, when I loaded it up then saved over it in the same slot, it had that star then after that, it listed the location I was in (which was "Fissure" or the area right before the Keyblade Graveyard). I was just wondering why that is (why originally it had a star but now since I loaded it and saved again over it, it has the star then the location?) considering the file originally was in the same spot in the game.

I enjoyed this game and look forward to playing as Aqua. Can't believe
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also I noticed that when Ventus doesn't have the Keyblade in his hand in gameplay, SE was lazy and didn't position his hand out of the wielding position (his hand's still cocked backwards and fingers seem as if he's holding something). I can tell since his other hand seems normal.

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member
Also just finished BBS (well Terra's and Ventus' anyhow so far) and have a few questions I tried looking answers for hoping someone can help. :)

But before I ask I should probably point out this may have things people consider to be spoilers, so I bolded it here.

1. I'm still not sure why Vanitas' outfit looks like the Dark Riku from KH1 and CoM?

2. How and when did Ventus find out about the Unversed? If I recall right, he just ran off from the Land of Departure right when Terra left and the first world he (Ventus) arrived at had Unversed he just started fighting. There weren't any cutscenes or anything showing Ventus asking "what are these?" or him knowing they're even called that, yet later strangely he starts calling them Unversed.

3. At the end of a game (after you defeat the last boss while playing as any of the characters) it asks you to save your progress. I choose yes, why not (although it still just saves at the last save spot in the Keyblade Graveyard, or at least if that's where you last made a save...). However, it says "Clear data saved" and "don't forget to keep this save data. You may find some use for it down the line."

Now just to be sure, by save data do they mean just that saved game file, or is it referring to the scores you see on the "The End" screen showing things like number of Unversed you killed, most used command style, etc. because I'm not sure. I'm curious because I loaded one of those saves up (the save I made when it prompted me to after I beat a game) and then I saved over it again in the same save slot. I'm not sure I did anything wrong? Originally the save file had a star somewhere in the details indicating I finished the game, but, when I loaded it up then saved over it in the same slot, it had that star then after that, it listed the location I was in (which was "Fissure" or the area right before the Keyblade Graveyard). I was just wondering why that is (why originally it had a star but now since I loaded it and saved again over it, it has the star then the location?) considering the file originally was in the same spot in the game.

I enjoyed this game and look forward to playing as Aqua. Can't believe
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also I noticed that when Ventus doesn't have the Keyblade in his hand in gameplay, SE was lazy and didn't position his hand out of the wielding position (his hand's still cocked backwards and fingers seem as if he's holding something). I can tell since his other hand seems normal.
1. There is alot of speculation between the two outfits and charecters. One theory is that Vanitas' fractured heart went into RIku at the end of bbs. Another is that it is an outfit that a weilder of darkness wears. Nobody knows the real reason.

2. plot hole.

3. i am pretty sure it is so you can play the final episode and have access to the additional bosses.

as for braig appearing. MX wanted him to stall for him, so he did when he fought aqua.

Meteora

- Ok

- Should've known.

- But what if I load that file up after saving it, then save it over again with the same exact file? I'm just hoping this does nothing as far as getting the Final Episode.

New set of questions if no one minds...:( and as I believe I should say this may contain possible SPOILers

1. Why does Mickey have a different keyblade here (the one Sora got for Valor Form in the tower) than the golden Kingdom Key?

2. Aqua promised to waken Ven later but didn't his heart go inside Roxas after Sora became a heartless (since Ven's heart was inside Sora prior to this)? After all Roxas did have a heart so wouldn't this be Ven's?

3. The Lingering Will (Terra's mind) still promises to "set things straight" even after the events of BBS, but what does it mean by this? What will it do?

4. Why does young Xehanort in Destiny Island look like Terra? Coincidence maybe? That just seemed weird because young Xehanort hardly resembles his older look. I mean he doesn't even have the pointy ears until later?

5. Also Terra-Xehanort lost to the Lingering Will so why didn't Terra get his body back? It even says before the fight "defeat Xehanort and get your body back!"

Finally let me get something straight. To get the Final Episode on Standard Mode (which I'm playing) I JUST need all the reports and finish the 3 storylines right? If so, is it true I have to finish Aqua's last? Or could I load up my Ven or Terra file and just beat the game with either of them, and then it'll ask me to save for the Final Episode? Anyway I just thought that whole thing was pointless. Why not just make it part of Aqua's regular story? Hers didn't seem that long after all and it's just Aqua you're playing as anyway. ):<

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;P3TqlY-_F1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3TqlY-_F1c[/video]

As you can see Willa Holland has a slight British accent.

Her acting suffered because she was trying to sound formal and American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back