• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
sometimes aqua....but i expected snow white to sound like that after rewatching the original film. i can some what agree with the fat lost boy.

EDIT:skyfoxx you're a little late on the eraqus part.sign already answered

Ikkin

Bronze Member
They did. Though he does sound like the Japanese voice sometimes, doesn't he? XD

Such is the power of Mark Hamill!

He really does sound more like the JP VA than anything I'd expect from a dub. XD Screaming is something American VAs tend to have a problem with, but Eraqus' kiai is just nuts, and makes him all the more believable as an awesome martial arts master guy. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
He really does sound more like the JP VA than anything I'd expect from a dub. XD Screaming is something American VAs tend to have a problem with, but Eraqus' kiai is just nuts, and makes him all the more believable as an awesome martial arts master guy. XD

Yeah, his screams surprised me. For a second, I thought I was playing the Japanese version XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well Mark Hamill isn't a voice actor for nothing! :D

And I can do a pretty good tae kwon doe "Kiah" and a Karate "Kyah" They aren't too hard to do. Though I was in martial arts.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Well Mark Hamill isn't a voice actor for nothing! :D

And I can do a pretty good tae kwon doe "Kiah" and a Karate "Kyah" They aren't too hard to do. Though I was in martial arts.

Heh, not saying they're all that hard to do. Most NA voice actors just don't put enough into them, for whatever reason. XD;

Coeurl

Demon Dance
I think there are only 2 voices in the entire game that make me want to explode:
1. Snow White's.
2. The fat lost boy.
i don't have problems with snow white's voice. it's almost the same as the original, so it's perfect for me.
the lost boy (cubby), hmm i just think he's lol worthy xD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i don't like snow white's voice, but i don't hate her VA. i think she was suppose to sound like that...didn't the original sound like that too?

Yeah, I saw the movie on disney channel a while back and she sounds like that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Is it just me, or does Epcar's battle grunts sound weird? I couldn't help but be amused when I was fighting Terranort...

The only problem I have with him is the scream he makes when he summons his guardian... it just sounds off.

Epcar is very Grunty. (.hack// jokes don't fit in KH)

Suddenly I got an image of a Grunty version of Xehanort in my head. The sad thing is that I can imagine someone would actually do a fanart on that.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
But yes, he does sound a little weird. But I still love his Terranort voice. :D

I do too....:drools:

Where are you now?

Trying to pwn his ass. :| TWO DAYS I've been trying to beat him. I'm going to level up to about 38 (I'm 36 now) or 39 before I go to try to beat him again. And a re-edit of the command deck is in order.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The only problem I have with him is the scream he makes when he summons his guardian... it just sounds off.

Suddenly I got an image of a Grunty version of Xehanort in my head. The sad thing is that I can imagine someone would actually do a fanart on that.

:D Right? I bet somebody out there in the world will. if not, I will.

I do too....:drools:

Trying to pwn his ass. :| TWO DAYS I've been trying to beat him. I'm going to level up to about 38 (I'm 36 now) or 39 before I go to try to beat him again. And a re-edit of the command deck is in order.

Two days!? Well, i understand. Terranort was horrible to me. It took me forever and some luck to win.

UGH! SPEAKING OF BOSSES THAT ARE HARD TO KILL, I CAN'T BEAT VANITAS! The first time you fight him in the end, that is. UGHHHHHHH.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
:D Right? I bet somebody out there in the world will. if not, I will.

Actually now that I think about it... doesn't the Haseo grunty have an odd similarity to Terranort? Atleast the hair does...

200px-Death_Grunty.JPG

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Actually now that I think about it... doesn't the Haseo grunty have an odd similarity to Terranort? Atleast the hair does...

200px-Death_Grunty.JPG

A plushie of this. I want one.

Two days!? Well, i understand. Terranort was horrible to me. It took me forever and some luck to win.

UGH! SPEAKING OF BOSSES THAT ARE HARD TO KILL, I CAN'T BEAT VANITAS! The first time you fight him in the end, that is. UGHHHHHHH.

Inorite? I used to think Terranort was awesome before he kept kicking my ass...now every time I start the battle I'm like, hoshi-:INSTA-PWN:

Vanitas I'm not as worried about.

But the MF scares the bejesus out of me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

200px-Death_Grunty.JPG

Death Grunty is my favorite grunty. :D And he does. XD

A plushie of this. I want one.

Inorite? I used to think Terranort was awesome before he kept kicking my ass...now every time I start the battle I'm like, hoshi-:INSTA-PWN:

Vanitas I'm not as worried about.

But the MF scares the bejesus out of me.

Vanitas. Is. Horrible. I. Hate. Him. (for right now. I love Vanitas but HE KEEPS KILLING ME AT THE VERY END WITH THE D-LINK) Terranort didn't rape me as much as Vanitas has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back