• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
aqua wasn't too bad (again, obligating myself to be less critical due to her actually getting the lines i wanted her to get right).

i think it's the personality they made willa holland portray....

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
The more I hear them talk the more I like them...even if they sucked...its still fun to hear their voices..even though for some reason i always thought Terra was gonna have a powerful manly voice. Aqua was cool....even though it seemed like her sentences were always in question format......instead of "Something isn't right here!" It was "Something isn't right here?" But it was cool...VEN WAS GREAT..JM does great with him...and HJO...where to begin..he is beast!.

Highlight of the game...."Feckless Neophyte".

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, I am at the start of Ven's scenario. (Yeah, right? I took it slow.)

And Ven is just too damn adorable.

-is swimming in the cute-

Oh. -stabs Snow White to death and takes her heart (the literal one) out since Terra didn't- There. No more horrid voice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, I am at the start of Ven's scenario. (Yeah, right? I took it slow.)

And Ven is just too damn adorable.

He is. His sad faces make me feel like I kicked a puppy D:

-is swimming in the cute-

When I read that, I thought of the Nimoy in your avi backstroking in Neverland XD

Oh. -stabs Snow White to death and takes her heart (the literal one) out since Terra didn't- There. No more horrid voice.

Yay!

Allister Rose

French Lover
The more I hear them talk the more I like them...even if they sucked...its still fun to hear their voices..even though for some reason i always thought Terra was gonna have a powerful manly voice.
yeah i think we all expected manly, but this is a pretty good twist IMO. makes him stand out more instead of the cliche anti hero

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yeah i think we all expected manly, but this is a pretty good twist IMO. makes him stand out more instead of the cliche anti hero

It fits better with his personality too, and his age ^^

But you know, after playing through Terra's scenario, I'm starting to think he, like in the Japanese version, has a voice that's kind of like a combination of MX and Ansem SoD.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It fits better with his personality too, and his age ^^
yeah i think so too, it makes him sound more believable, in the japanese version i can see why my friend said "why did he kept doing that!?"
despite me not being able to play it at the time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He is. His sad faces make me feel like I kicked a puppy D:

Same. ;_; But he looks so cute while he is sad. I don't know if I want to take pictures or hug him.

When I read that, I thought of the Nimoy in your avi backstroking in Neverland XD

XD Backstroking with a kitty on his belly!

(loves the swimming btw. -squees at watching the characters swim-)

DING DONG THE B!TCH IS DEAD. Snow White, we hated you well. May your horrid voice receive cleansing from the eternal heart, Kingdom Hearts. Amen.

Sempied

After beating Terra's scenario about an hour ago i'd really like to say he was one of the largest improvements throughout the game. He had some awkward deliver on the Command Board, and "It Takes Experience!" in the beginning, but I really don't understand at all now where Gamespot/Gamefaqs came up with the perception of it being bad.

Rick Gomez is amazing as Zack once again. :3

Ikkin

Bronze Member
But you know, after playing through Terra's scenario, I'm starting to think he, like in the Japanese version, has a voice that's kind of like a combination of MX and Ansem SoD.

Yeah, I know. XD That really hit home when Terranort made that darkness speech that Seeker of Darkness had made in KH1, and he somehow managed to sound a little like both Terra and Master Xehanort at the same time.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Rick Gomez is amazing as Zack once again. :3

Because he is Zack. Well I like to think that he's Zack's voice. XD I couldn't imagine anybody other then him to work on Zack Fair's voice you know?

I loved it when he says like the line to Aqua. "Hey, how about one date?" as Zack and it just sounds so obnoxious or I don't know optimistic or something like that. It kind of makes me kinda laugh a bit on the inside. XD

I mean I like Zack's other lines too...but that one I don't know why...keeps me bringing back to Zack being cute trying to get a date y'know?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
XD Backstroking with a kitty on his belly!

(loves the swimming btw. -squees at watching the characters swim-)

The swimming is awesome. It's one of the main reasons I was looking forward to Neverland XD

DING DONG THE B!TCH IS DEAD. Snow White, we hated you well. May your horrid voice receive cleansing from the eternal heart, Kingdom Hearts. Amen.

Amen XD

Yeah, I know. XD That really hit home when Terranort made that darkness speech that Seeker of Darkness had made in KH1, and he somehow managed to sound a little like both Terra and Master Xehanort at the same time.

It was nifty :3

Allister Rose

French Lover
i don't like snow white's voice, but i don't hate her VA. i think she was suppose to sound like that...didn't the original sound like that too?

is it me or did they not do eraqus battle screams?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i don't like snow white's voice, but i don't hate her VA. i think she was suppose to sound like that...didn't the original sound like that too?

I think so. But while this might've been considered cute back in whatever year that movie was released, it certainly isn't anymore. At least to me anyways.

is it me or did they not do eraqus battle screams?

They did. Though he does sound like the Japanese voice sometimes, doesn't he? XD

Such is the power of Mark Hamill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back