• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Am I the only one that likes Terra's VA so far?

He isn't bad. I just don't think he's GREAT. Not like Ven is.

Ugh. School starts next week. Fun. Time to get a campus job to make up for the amount of money I spent on the BBS bundle.

sonickenshin

Awards

Time to give ya guys another wild goose chase. Stop bugging Matt Lanter. It's not him. Apparently, someone mentioned Jason Dohring mentioned in conventions that he's done work on this game. I don't know how he sounds like, though my friend seems to think Terra sounds a lot like him. But, yeah. Take it as a grain of salt.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Time to give ya guys another wild goose chase. Stop bugging Matt Lanter. It's not him. Apparently, someone mentioned Jason Dohring mentioned in conventions that he's done work on this game. I don't know how he sounds like, though my friend seems to think Terra sounds a lot like him. But, yeah. Take it as a grain of salt.

-is watching an interview with this guy in it- Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Does he have a twitter?

EDIT: Look like his twitter is friend-locked. You have to request to follow him. I wonder if it is real.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

But-but...we were having so much fun bugging Matt Lanter!

And here we go, for the sake of comparison:

[video=youtube;ryw5IBsrkzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryw5IBsrkzU&feature=search[/video]

[video=youtube;UQkA3_FIRF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQkA3_FIRF0[/video]

[video=youtube;Az0OyHKbqpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az0OyHKbqpU&feature=search[/video]

[video=youtube;u9JSMonOm7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9JSMonOm7c&feature=search[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Am I the only one that likes Terra's VA so far?

Nope, I like him too. He sounds just like what I expected. I'm glad this trailer featured a lot more Terra; the other two were kinda...lacking.

sonickenshin

Awards

But-but...we were having so much fun bugging Matt Lanter!

And here we go, for the sake of comparison:

[video=youtube;ryw5IBsrkzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryw5IBsrkzU&feature=search[/video]

[video=youtube;UQkA3_FIRF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQkA3_FIRF0[/video]

[video=youtube;Az0OyHKbqpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az0OyHKbqpU&feature=search[/video]

[video=youtube;u9JSMonOm7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9JSMonOm7c&feature=search[/video]
NOW we hit the jackpot. That's definitely the voice. If Square's still casting based on the looks of the faces (like with Steve Burton and company), his face kind of looks like Terra's. This is definitely the guy.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

NOW we hit the jackpot. That's definitely the voice. If Square's still casting based on the looks of the faces (like with Steve Burton and company), his face kind of looks like Terra's. This is definitely the guy.

I do think we've finally found Terra's VA myself. As for him actually resembling Terra...yeah, sorry, I don't see it. At all.

Sorry Lanter.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I do think we've finally found Terra's VA myself. As for him actually resembling Terra...yeah, sorry, I don't see it. At all.

Sorry Lanter.

The Mark Hamill in your avatar looks tortured. ;_; Though not having an arm does that to a Jedi.

Too bad we can't ask him for confirmation.

sonickenshin

Awards

Ok, maybe he doesn't look like it. But, yeah...still think it's him.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

The Mark Hamill in your avatar looks tortured. ;_; Though not having an arm does that to a Jedi.

Too bad we can't ask him for confirmation.

Nah, it has nothing to do with him being an amputee. That was his expression when he found out that Spock would be in the same game.

We could if we google'd hard enough.

....Wait, that sounded wrong.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nah, it has nothing to do with him being an amputee. That was his expression when he found out that Spock would be in the same game.

We could if we google'd hard enough.

....Wait, that sounded wrong.

1ptjqs.jpg

a9yd7b.jpg

Then this is Spock trying to hide because people know now.

I found his twitter but it was friend-locked. And if I request to follow, I'm afraid of rejection.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

1ptjqs.jpg

a9yd7b.jpg

Then this is Spock trying to hide because people know now.

Poor Spock is a little late to the party.

I found his twitter but it was friend-locked. And if I request to follow, I'm afraid of rejection

LURK MOAR.

And did you check to see if his twitter is legit? Legit twitters have a check mark next to the account name, I would think - or at least most of them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Poor Spock is a little late to the party.

LURK MOAR.

And did you check to see if his twitter is legit? Legit twitters have a check mark next to the account name, I would think - or at least most of them.

You can't tell when a Twitter if friend-locked. That kind of stuff is private or whatever. And he has over 300 followers. It's hard to tell if it is real or not.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

You can't tell when a Twitter if friend-locked. That kind of stuff is private or whatever. And he has over 300 followers. It's hard to tell if it is real or not.

Aw. Damn.

Here's his site in case anyone's interested. JasonDohring

It's got contact info for his agent and his manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back