• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

VA's aren't supposed to reveal who they are voicing unless it's completely obvious(ie Jesse McCartney) . People who don't want to be spoiled wouldn't want to know that Kairi is in BBS secret ending

She wouldn't have to mention the secret ending, she can just say yes or no. The end. She wouldn't spoil anything if she said she was doing Kairi. Otherwise saying "I should be" would be considered a spoiler as well and she shouldn't have answered the question to begin with.

I HIGHLY doubt she'll be doing Kairi. The way she responded makes no sense if she was.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I don't know, I just think she is being sarcastic when she said that. But that's my opinion. We'll see when it comes out.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

And now Aqua is back to being Willa Holland... and Terra's name has been removed... again.

IMDB, you disappoint me. I still can't believe people actually believe Christain Bale to be Terra... some of them go as far as to say "Nuh uh! My source is Square Enix! Square Enix said Christain Bale is playing Terra!" when I ask them where they heard that from, they never answer me and then block me.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

She wouldn't have to mention the secret ending, she can just say yes or no. The end. She wouldn't spoil anything if she said she was doing Kairi. Otherwise saying "I should be" would be considered a spoiler as well and she shouldn't have answered the question to begin with.

I HIGHLY doubt she'll be doing Kairi. The way she responded makes no sense if she was.

It sounds like a "yes" to me. At least a sarcastic way of saying "yes".
Kinda like she did the recording, and knows she's going to be her, but if it turns out she isn't then she'd be surprised.

Think of it like you have plans for something, say for like you're going to college/school, and someone asks you if you are going there (to the place), and you say "I should be". Because the person asking doesn't know, but you do, and you may be trying to mess with them, or "surprise them by making the person find out by themselves".

(I don't think I used a good enough analogy, but I believe you get my point)

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Is it possible that they didn't tell her if she were doing kairi lines or not, like just say xion again and not tell her they're kairi lines too? I don't know could someone maybe ask her to be more clear on that?

Allister Rose

French Lover

it would be weird to replay the one xion line with kairi

oh man i feel olivia olsen wold be a great VA for aqua...well in my mind ....anyways, let's ignore this....maybe alyson will do young kairi and xion

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I don't wanna read through 254 pages of posts. Do we know the character for whom Mark Hamil is providing his voice as of now?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I don't wanna read through 254 pages of posts. Do we know the character for whom Mark Hamil is providing his voice as of now?

↑Master Eraqus I believe.↑
Terra is still a mystery.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I think it's pretty obvious when you hear Eraqus say "Fear leads to obsession with power... and obsession beckons the darkness."

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I think it's pretty obvious when you hear Eraqus say "Fear leads to obsession with power... and obsession beckons the darkness."

Cut him a break, if he had to ask he probably didn't know what Hammil sounded like.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Cut him a break, if he had to ask he probably didn't know what Hammil sounded like.

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I was mainly just joking... sorry.

Seriously though, I'm surprised nobody made a youtube video of Eraqus going "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate... leads to suffering."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Jim Carrey is still listed as Terra. IMDB is just so amusing ^^

D

Deleted member 87467

Re: Confirmed VAs

Terra's VA is ok.

The line I really hated by him was "Will tear you throught the hardest of trials"

Or something like that

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Terra's VA is ok.

The line I really hated by him was "Will tear you throught the hardest of trials"

Or something like that

"You have to be strong. Strength of heart will carry you through the hardest of trials." ^^

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

IMDB, you disappoint me. I still can't believe people actually believe Christain Bale to be Terra...
Did you receive a confirmation from Terra's VA's representative, Terra's VA himself, or Square Enix? No? Okay then. So Christian Bale as Terra is as valid as saying, say, David Kaye or David Boreanaz. It's all speculation at this point, so let people speculate and have their fun before the game comes out.

some of them go as far as to say "Nuh uh! My source is Square Enix! Square Enix said Christain Bale is playing Terra!" when I ask them where they heard that from, they never answer me and then block me.
So don't let it bother you. If it's not Christian Bale, they're going to be proven wrong next month anyway.

"You have to be strong. Strength of heart will carry you through the hardest of trials."

I hated that line. :| It was so...ugh.

Sempied

Terra's VA is ok.

Or something like that
To be honest every line I heard from the E3 trailer was fine, it's the Gamespot trailer that sadly made me think he sounds like a bad fan dub at times.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

To be honest every line I heard from the E3 trailer was fine, it's the Gamespot trailer that sadly made me think he sounds like a bad fan dub at times.

The E3 trailer was....well, at the time it was awesome, but then everyone started realizing that the audio was shitty thanks to crappy editing and no sound effects.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Terra's VA is ok.

Or something like that

What the? You obviously weren't listening... it was "Strength of heart... will carry you through the hardest of trials."
Where in the world did you hear "tear"? That wouldn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back