• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Aqua's VA

I got used to hers...but when I first heard and still up to now...I'm dissapointed in it...I like it, but I thought it would be more higher pitched because thats what I thought she would sound like...thats just my opinion.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Aqua's VA

i haven't exactly gotten use to her 100%. but at least it's not like it's daggers in my ears anymore, i'm waiting to hear the french version. though really, there no need to make a thread about how everyone hates something and you're the only one who likes it (not that the situation is exactly how i explained it).

Unumus

Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

I just finished watching Howl's Moving Castle and I now fully support Terra!Bale

Unumus

Awards

i know but i think that in my opinion it does sound like Terra... I guess we'll just have to find out when it comes out..

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

i know but i think that in my opinion it does sound like Terra... I guess we'll just have to find out when it comes out..

We spent several pages debating whether or not it's Terra!Bale.

And now a few people, myself included, are leaning towards either David Kaye or David Boreanaz. For the record, I sincerely hope it's David Kaye so I can make jokes about Terra's fluffy.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I can't believe Alyson Stoner is gonna do Kairi in KH (again, in BbS)!
I was hoping for Hayden to come back.

alison stoner hasn't been confirmed so for all we know hayden might come back Spoiler for the secret ending wait how do you do the spoiler tags

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member

[spoilers+] things you want to write with spoiler [/spoilers+] (withouth the +)

Allister Rose

French Lover

possibly both can come back...though i'm not a huge fan of hayden ever since kh2

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I can't believe Alyson Stoner is gonna do Kairi in KH (again, in BbS)!
I was hoping for Hayden to come back.

Um, no. Alyson has been confirmed for Xion but Kairi is still up in the air.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Um, no. Alyson has been confirmed for Xion but Kairi is still up in the air.
I believe I brought this up before, and Alyson Stoner most likely isn't voicing Kairi, because she she was asked if she would voice Kairi and she responded with "I should.." mind you this was after the voice recording was finished in March.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

I believe I brought this up before, and Alyson Stoner most likely isn't voicing Kairi, because she she was asked if she would voice Kairi and she responded with "I should.." mind you this was after the voice recording was finished in March.

wher are peple getting alyson for kairi from anyway? she never voices the current kairi just past incaratioin and shion. i guess itwould makw sense for her to do younger kairi because she can make her voice very cute and hayden is to old now. i wouldn be surprised if she di come for the secret ending alone though

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

wher are peple getting alyson for kairi from anyway? she never voices the current kairi just past incaratioin and shion. i guess itwould makw sense for her to do younger kairi because she can make her voice very cute and hayden is to old now. i wouldn be surprised if she di come for the secret ending alone though

Spoiler tag that. The game is obviously not out yet.

As for Alyson, I guess that's because she said "I should be" when asked if she would be voicing her. It wasn't a definite answer, but with no confirmation or anything from Hayden...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I don't know but "I should be" sounds like yes.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I don't know but "I should be" sounds like yes.

No. If it was yes she would've just said "yes." "I should be" sounds like she hasn't done any recording on Kairi and isn't sure if she's voicing her. And this message was sent after the voices were recorded so if she was done recording, why would she say "I should be?" obviously stating she isn't sure? If she isn't sure then she most likely didn't do recording for Kairi.

Sempied

So i'm a bit iffy on Terra's VA.

From what I intially heard in the E3 trailer I like his voice, but however with the recent Gamespot trailer he went from "This is great - you sound like almost as young as Justin Bieber voice. (He sounded like a 12 year old trying to do a fan dub in my opinion.) From what i've heard of just about everything else other than the Gamespot trailer I like his, but really when I hear that it kind of lowers my confidence on his VA''s full game performance.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

No. If it was yes she would've just said "yes." "I should be" sounds like she hasn't done any recording on Kairi and isn't sure if she's voicing her. And this message was sent after the voices were recorded so if she was done recording, why would she say "I should be?" obviously stating she isn't sure? If she isn't sure then she most likely didn't do recording for Kairi.

VA's aren't supposed to reveal who they are voicing unless it's completely obvious(ie Jesse McCartney) . People who don't want to be spoiled wouldn't want to know that Kairi is in BBS secret ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back