• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

My copy of KH1 does...But I'm not sure where it is right now to think the statement is true. But for sure my Re:CoM copy has a cast list since I just looked at it.

Re:CoM has a cast list?!?! *searching for the manual*

Yeah, you're right but i don't think BBS manual will list the cast.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

My copy of KH1 does...But I'm not sure where it is right now to think the statement is true. But for sure my Re:CoM copy has a cast list since I just looked at it.

Yeah my copy of kh1 and re:com have it. I think days has it..

Wait, is bbs fully voice acted? Like, it DOESN'T have the speech bubbles/ scenes in Disney worlds and all? Well, I understand if youre at a place with fodder people.where you randomly talk to with speech bubbles, but besides that is it fully voice acted?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Wait, is bbs fully voice acted? Like, it DOESN'T have the speech bubbles/ scenes in Disney worlds and all? Well, I understand if youre at a place with fodder people.where you randomly talk to with speech bubbles, but besides that is it fully voice acted?

It's full voiced, save for the non-cutscene scenes like how it was in KH2. :D

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Just the kh1 and Re:com manuals have a voice cast listed. I just checked all of them.
(wow, I'm such a geek)

Wheels

Yeahh, the KH1 manual has voices listed, I remember going through it while I was at school bored waiting to get home to play it XD

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Yeahh, the KH1 manual has voices listed, I remember going through it while I was at school bored waiting to get home to play it XD

Why would you have it with you at school?

The only time somebody I've known that brought anything game like to play was his Gamecube when I was in 6th grade.

Wheels

Why would you have it with you at school?

The only time somebody I've known that brought anything game like to play was his Gamecube when I was in 6th grade.
Getting it back from someone I had lent it to. I quite regularly bring my PSP or DS, and play some CoM, Pokemon, 358/2 Days, Half Minute Hero and Dissidia in my free blocks. Neither leave my person throughout the day

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Getting it back from someone I had lent it to. I quite regularly bring my PSP or DS, and play some CoM, Pokemon, 358/2 Days, Half Minute Hero and Dissidia in my free blocks. Neither leave my person throughout the day

I don't have any free time at school.

Unless you counter during lunch, but even then, our cafeteria is far away.

Wheels

I don't have any free time at school.

Unless you counter during lunch, but even then, our cafeteria is far away.
I have like 2 half days and 2 days with about 2 hours off each day, with a full workload. I have heaps of time XD

Anyways, yeah XD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Weird. My copy of the KH1 manuel doesn't have the cast list at all... that's just weird.

Anyway, yes BBS is fully voiced. The only time you ever see speech bubbles is when you're talking to NPCs.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Weird. My copy of the KH1 manuel doesn't have the cast list at all... that's just weird.

Anyway, yes BBS is fully voiced. The only time you ever see speech bubbles is when you're talking to NPCs.
What are NPC's?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

No news on Terra's VA yet?

no. Just people throwing random names around. Oh, and according to imdb Willa Holland isn't voicing Aqua like we thought, It's actually James Earl Jones who is voicing Aqua. Strange, I know. lol
Seriously though, I wanna know who is voicing Terra as much as anyone. I'm sure if anyone finds out it will be on the front page of khinsider.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If there were, there would be a giant nion flashing light on khinsider's home page saying "TERRA'S VOICE ACTOR CONFIRMED!"

Yeah. And the forum would have crashed from the flood of people trying to see who Terra is/commenting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back