• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

What about Mark as Vanitas?
HJO will voice Vanitas because Miyu Irino voiced him, and for SE keeping the VA for consistency sake. HJO won;t reveal he's Vanitas either because Miyu Irno was credited after Birth by Sleep came out in Japan like what will happen via US, and Europe.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Johnny is too overused, it most likely will be Sora's VA for Vanitas

Well, who is to say Sora's VA will do Vanitas? I'm not sure if Haley Joel Osment could pull off an evil voice like the one the Japanese Va of Sora did. He only got the part because he wanted to play the villian. Who says HJO wants to be a villian as well?

On another note, if memory serves, didn't Willa Holland play as the old director in NCIS? If so, then I'm sure she can do a decent job handling Aqua. Could someone still give an example of Willa Holland's acting roles just in case?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

HJO will voice Vanitas because Miyu Irino voiced him, and for SE keeping the VA for consistency sake. HJO won;t reveal he's Vanitas either because Miyu Irno was credited after Birth by Sleep came out in Japan like what will happen via US, and Europe.

It's better if you say HJO will PROBABLY voice Vanitas. Since it isn't confirmed.

Sempied

It's better if you say HJO will PROBABLY voice Vanitas. Since it isn't confirmed.

I've been over this plenty of times with you

If Miyu Irino (Sora/Vanitas Seiyuu) wasn't confirmed as Vanitas until [B][I][U][SIZE="7"]AFTER[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] Birth by Sleep was released in Japan, that HJO won't be confirmed until afterward as well. That or we'll be fortunate enough to have a trailer at E3 to say so as well.

ZTRunks

This is why IMDB Fails
Christian Bale ... Terra (voice)
Jeff Bennett ... Mr. Smee / Merlin (voice: English version)
Susanne Blakeslee ... Maleficent / Flora / Lady Tremaine (voice: English version)

Corey Burton ... Captain Hook / Magic Mirror / Yen Sid / Dale / Grumpy (voice: English version)
Zoe Caldwell ... Grand Councilwoman (voice: English version)
Robert Costanzo ... Philoctetes (Phil) (voice: English version)
Jim Cummings ... Pete / Captain Justice / Captain Dark / Winnie the Pooh / Tigger (voice: English version)

Alexandra Daddario ... Aqua (voice)

Aqualung

This is why IMDB Fails
Christian Bale ... Terra (voice)
Jeff Bennett ... Mr. Smee / Merlin (voice: English version)
Susanne Blakeslee ... Maleficent / Flora / Lady Tremaine (voice: English version)

Corey Burton ... Captain Hook / Magic Mirror / Yen Sid / Dale / Grumpy (voice: English version)
Zoe Caldwell ... Grand Councilwoman (voice: English version)
Robert Costanzo ... Philoctetes (Phil) (voice: English version)
Jim Cummings ... Pete / Captain Justice / Captain Dark / Winnie the Pooh / Tigger (voice: English version)

Alexandra Daddario ... Aqua (voice)

And I will never take them seriously again

Last edited:

DarMar106

That's why i keep telling people not to trust IMDB

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I've been over this plenty of times with you

If Miyu Irino (Sora/Vanitas Seiyuu) wasn't confirmed as Vanitas until [B][I][U][SIZE="7"]AFTER[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] Birth by Sleep was released in Japan, that HJO won't be confirmed until afterward as well. That or we'll be fortunate enough to have a trailer at E3 to say so as well.

But it ISN'T confirmed! You can't say it's a fact when it's not confirmed! Yes, we understand the actor won't be revealed until the game's released (unless they spoil it early) but it doesn't mean it's going to be HJO. The ONLY reason they got Miyu was because he wanted to play a villain. It doesn't mean it's going to be the same for HJO. I know Vanitas looks like Sora but he doesn't SOUND like Sora either so it doesn't HAVE to be HJO.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

But it ISN'T confirmed! You can't say it's a fact when it's not confirmed! Yes, we understand the actor won't be revealed until the game's released (unless they spoil it early) but it doesn't mean it's going to be HJO. The ONLY reason they got Miyu was because he wanted to play a villain. It doesn't mean it's going to be the same for HJO. I know Vanitas looks like Sora but he doesn't SOUND like Sora either so it doesn't HAVE to be HJO.

So I went to check the interview that you keeping referencing for why Miyu got Vanitas' role and guess what I found?

[B]Of course the reason you chose Miyu Irino for Vanitas’ voice is because they have the same face?[/B]

Nomura: Of course. Except he doesn’t sound anything like Sora, does he? Irino has kept saying from long before that he wanted to play an evil guy, so he got sort of carried away with it (laugh).

Sempied

Ummm....What? The reason Vanitas didn't sound like Sora at first was because of avoiding one the games biggest spoilers. As thankfully pointed by another user as well it was because from the same face as well. Miyu Irino wasn't supposed to sound like Sora until he finally takes his helmet off, that and HJO has vocal range.

Sora isn't his natural voice, he can easily pull Van off. It's not gonna be Mark Hamill, SE won't just do it for consistency, but also for the obvious, and the face.

For the love of god read the posts. It is a fact because he won't confirm until after it's going to be released to avoid the spoilers. I've been telling you that confirmation were looking for ain't going to come until after BBS is released like what happened in Japan.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I already know what you said, my problem is that you are stating that HJO will voice Vanitas as if it is fact. There has been no confirmation. Plus he hasn't said anything about it, the only real proof anyone has is their seiyuu's which isn't enough.

Awards

He was also Howl in Moving Castle lol

I think his Howl is pretty close to how Terra should sound.
But there's no chance that Christian Bale is voicing Terra. You'd figure they would have included his name on that press release if that were the case.
That would be epic, though. Batman, Joker/Skywalker and Spock all in one game.

sonickenshin

Awards

But there's no chance that Christian Bale is voicing Terra. You'd figure they would have included his name on that press release if that were the case.
It's only epic if the Batman were to be Kevin Conroy, but I digress. ^^; Not that he'd fit Terra, but I'm just saying. XD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Ummm....What? The reason Vanitas didn't sound like Sora at first was because of avoiding one the games biggest spoilers. As thankfully pointed by another user as well it was because from the same face as well. Miyu Irino wasn't supposed to sound like Sora until he finally takes his helmet off, that and HJO has vocal range.

Sora isn't his natural voice, he can easily pull Van off. It's not gonna be Mark Hamill, SE won't just do it for consistency, but also for the obvious, and the face.

For the love of god read the posts. It is a fact because he won't confirm until after it's going to be released to avoid the spoilers. I've been telling you that confirmation were looking for ain't going to come until after BBS is released like what happened in Japan.

I DO read the posts, obviously you aren't because you keep missing things I'm saying. I'm saying I KNOW it's not going to be confirmed until the release of BBS so stop saying that! But what I am saying is that I'm tired of you saying HJO is going to voice Vanitas as if it's a fact and confirmed, which it is not. The only proof you have is Vanitas face looking like Sora, which isn't enough. HJO does NOT need to voice Vanitas just for that reason, they could easily get someone else to do it. I'm not denying the possibilities of HJO being Vanitas but stop saying it like it's a fact!

Aqualung

And if Christopher Lee was confirmed as AtW, we'd have Count Dooku in the same game with them. Batman from The Dark Knight, two from Star Wars, and one from Star Trek. Would've been beyond epic, not that it isn't already beyond epic :D

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

And if Christopher Lee was confirmed as AtW, we'd have Count Dooku in the same game with them. Two characters from The Dark Knight, two from Star Wars, and one from Star Trek. Would've been beyond epic, not that it isn't already beyond epic :D

Who's the second one from the Dark Night??? (I feel stupid for asking this...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back