• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTRunks

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

JYB is not in that much stuff compared to steve blum, which is fine with me, and yuri lowenthal who is in more that JYB. Personal we will see. I have a feeling richard epcar may bee terra and hamill will be erqueas. Epcar as terra just because he is terra

Sempied

JYB is not in that much stuff compared to steve blum, which is fine with me, and yuri lowenthal who is in more that JYB. Personal we will see. I have a feeling richard epcar may bee terra and hamill will be erqueas. Epcar as terra just because he is terra
Epcar has already confirmed he's
Terranort

He would way to deep for Terra anyway. I have faith Mark Hamill will do great. (Since the VA honors went from Willa Holland - Aqua, jesse McCartney - Ven.) That it probably goes in the TAV order.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Richard Epcar has already confirmed that he's playing Terranort.

And he's not Terra.

ZTRunks

He could be playing him. There are three questions who plays terra, who plays master E-which is probably hamill, and why was there not one more person announced. My theory is that either epcar is terra as well it's just not announced because of the signed contracted saying you can not say anything, or it's an unknown actor who is new

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

He could be playing him. There are three questions who plays terra, who plays master E-which is probably hamill, and why was there not one more person announced. My theory is that either epcar is terra as well it's just not announced because of the signed contracted saying you can not say anything, or it's an unknown actor who is new

If he had signed a contract to not say anything, then he wouldn't have been allowed to say he was Terranort, either. >.> Face it, it's not Epcar.

ZTRunks

First might want to put that in spoiler. Second of all he is xeanorts human form so there is no reason for there to be s confidentiality form for someone he already played

Sempied

First might want to put that in spoiler. Second of all he is xeanorts human form so there is no reason for there to be s confidentiality form for someone he already played
What?

Nimoy is voicing Xehanort in this.

In the original Terranort had another VA specifically that was the one used as Ansems. Epcar already confirmed that he is Terranort via facebook, and his lines were "short" according to him.

Why would he be Terra if those lines were "Short?" He isn't Terra it's even a known fact now to others.

sonickenshin

Awards

JYB also mentioned that he auditioned for Marluxia in RE:Com, as much as it's already been said that he wouldn't be good in BBS I would like to see him him a future title maybe.
...He auditioned for Marluxia? ...uh...ok. o_o

JYB is not in that much stuff compared to steve blum, which is fine with me, and yuri lowenthal who is in more that JYB.
I dunno....I hear JYB more than I hear Yuri Lowenthal

Ikkin

Bronze Member

YouTube - Yakuza Mark Hamil Voice Over
My goodness, he's perfect! s1elleface

Okay, I just have to ask - what about this particular clip sounds like it could be applied to Terra? There's way too much (intentional) affectation in that character's voice to get a good read on what Hamill would sound like playing a character who's not trying to be anything other than what is - even the deepness of the voice changes, depending on the line.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Okay, I just have to ask - what about this particular clip sounds like it could be applied to Terra? There's way too much (intentional) affectation in that character's voice to get a good read on what Hamill would sound like playing a character who's not trying to be anything other than what is - even the deepness of the voice changes, depending on the line.

I know right? That looks sounds like more of an evil character like Vanitas.

Silver warrior

mark hamill would do good as Terra or Vanitas but I guess for what i seen Vanitas VA is already taken,and I feel relaxed If the VA for Terra is Hamill because I trust that he would do a good job.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Someone was saying Mark couldn't speak in a deeper voice. I mentioned the role he did in Yakuza, saying that he could utilize that tone with the Luke Skywalker voice and he'd be a-okay.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Just out of curiosity (I really don't want a shitstorm for this, though I'm probably going to get one), if you guys could pick any actor at all to do the voice of Terra, any VA or otherwise - other than the ones already on the cast list for BBS -, who would you pick?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Just out of curiosity (I really don't want a shitstorm for this, though I'm probably going to get one), if you guys could pick any actor at all to do the voice of Terra, any VA or otherwise - other than the ones already on the cast list for BBS -, who would you pick?
I dunno, I'm not really as acquainted with VAs as much as I am with seiyuus. I did like the idea of Crispin Freeman as Terra before he denied it though.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Well, I'd originally hoped for them to get Crispin Freeman for Terra. So yeah, I'd probably say him (though now I'm admittedly more excited about Mark possibly being Terra than I was of the idea of Crispin Freeman being Terra)

Sempied

50/50 between Crispin Freeman, and Troy Baker.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Travis Willingham. His voice is deep enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back