• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the official "ask a black man thread"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Because the n-word is something we can call our own. We don't want them wack white people saying our word ya know meh ni**a?

I mean, white people took our pride, our ancestors lives, and our women. We had to steal the n-word so we could get back at them.

C

cam ron 77

i'm going to look for that thread

EDIT; nvm, everyone's arguing....>>

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
lol which do black men prefer? white girls or asian girls?

I think asian's last longer in bed then white's *sorry Pamala anderson but those puppy's are fake =( *

WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO

(yes)

YOUR daddy is dave chapple & he makes you cry with an awsome Impression of gary colemen

...would you do that b!tch for ten bucks?

sorry man I don't do Oral, I'm much rather smack that hoe in the face & tell her "who's her daddy" *thank you for the Idea Pig*

Why do black people like to listen to rap, hip-hop,etc.?

cuz whity's listen to Goth,metal & emo music.

Why do you (black people) act so tough all the time?

the tough ones are the Quite ones...you should know this without asking a black man

Why can only black people say the n word?

would white People like it if we became President's are stated saying "dude" or "radical"???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anymore Questions?

=)

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
womanapplauds7vv.gif

...would you do that b!tch for twenty bucks???

Pyro

inhiding said:
Why can only black people say the n word?

ok i'm black as well. i don't why they say it cause it very disrespectful. it means lazy,dumb,retarded and bunch of other s***. it really doesn't make any sense for my ppl to say that. they think its kool to say to each other but its not.its degrading and they probably don't even care. oh if anyone wondering why black ppl are in america well its probably because are own ppl probably sold us to the white man or the white man just came and took us for slaves cause they are so f**king lazy cause they can't do their own s***.
but the only reason we like white chicks so we can get back at the white man for bangin our women.jk
oh and for your question cause its ok if we say but if some other race say it then its racist to us.

Last edited:
I

inhiding

Is tere a reason the other thread (Ask an Asian) is more popular? Is it because they're doing you injustice?

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
inhiding said:
Is there a reason the other thread (Ask an Asian) is more popular? Is it because they're doing you injustice?
No. It's just the "Ask an Asian" is a flamefest.

K

Kazeth

inhiding said:
Why do most black people like the Wayans Brothers so much?

the same reason white people like the olsen twins. NEXT QUESTION.

Yes, i am black, for those of you who don't know.:glare:

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Finally a black thread. I am also black. I wonder if people are going to ask anymore random questions?

Shadukai X

Banned
I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but why do black people like chicken so much? or is it just some dumb stereotype?

black acid

Heros need Villains
The Conquerer said:
Finally a black thread. I am also black. I wonder if people are going to ask anymore random questions?

welcome Brotha froma notha Motha ;)

The Conquerer said:
I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but why do black people like chicken so much? or is it just some dumb stereotype?

Man!!!!!!!!! are you High!!?!?!?!?

listen I'm not gonna be Very detailed about this since it so Happens I'm eating chickend Flavor'd Ramen. all I have to say is this,

if you look into the cook book of a bastist chruch in new york city, chicken is the First thing you'll find. . .:drool:

in other words. . .it's easy to make & taste like Heaven...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
black acid said:
welcome Brotha froma notha Motha ;)

Man!!!!!!!!! are you High!!?!?!?!?

listen I'm not gonna be Very detailed about this since it so Happens I'm eating chickend Flavor'd Ramen. all I have to say is this,

if you look into the cook book of a bastist chruch in new york city, chicken is the First thing you'll find. . .:drool:

in other words. . .it's easy to make & taste like Heaven...

Yeah chicken is good. You don't want to go to a church in detroit..... Well at least not the one, next to my house. To dirty.... Well I am about to eat me a burger... :thumbsup:

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Shadukai_Xjoura said:
Everyone likes chicken. It's just we eat it more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back