• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The offical I wanna Date Seth thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofoblivion

O_O wow u r despert hahahahahahaha *falls to the ground laughing*
anyway i found her by asking her randomly to be my friend and in 3 days we became gf and bf =D and i ask dwd to make us a sig
roxasandnaminewithwords.jpg

i made the poem
i love N-K ^^

Haruko

No, you did it wrong. You should have made this seem really big. You should have run it like a contest. Have someone make banners and have your friends put it on their sig with a link to the date thread call it . Maybe it would have looked better if a friend made this thread. Then when they open the date thread put some pictures of yourself and details of the dating stuff what you like dislike. etc. Its all about promoting and presentation. Maybe its not too late to do that.

On another note. Why would you want to find someone like that? I am sure if you wait, you will find someone that truly wants to be with you. Some one will come along its just a matter of time.

Endgame

:D
ZOMG I WANT TO DATE SETH! PICK ME, PICK ME!

You are srsly...well, there's no word to describe you lack of intelligence...no, wait, there is. Void. Abyss. Emptyness.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Um...Zetsumi, the term; pathetic comes to mind on many occasions.....

Seriously man, you are one sad pathetic little man. Also, every girl BA has forum married, has been through TEH SECKS first, it's customary ;D

Haha, but seriously, get yourself a REAL girlfriend, screw this forum crap, it's really retarded. :/

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
nah.... i just wanna have annother online girlfriend.. it is nice to flirt with a single person who knows nothing about you after a long streak of bad relationships in real life (been cheated on four times....) and ontop of that making a thread like this is kinda funny (in my perspective) on how some people take it more seriously than others... Honesty i am not desperate for a online girlfriend but i wouldn't misss the chance to get one. and to that person who told me to advertise... i do not have the pactience to do that since i actually do have a life that doesn't include the forum... *sighs in disapointment in how so many people respounded to this thread*

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
yea....ookay, while all in all I do support flaming and desecration of n00bish antics, I think you might wanna just close this thread and put it behind you before it becomes even more of a flame fest; just a helpful tip. @_@

T

The Marauder

The Marauder said:
Lol Seth... I didn't know you'd stoop down like this.

Here's some advice:

Pick your balls up off the floor, close this thread, and forget this ever got posted. Then whenever anyone asks, deny you ever made this...

Indeed, BP, Zets, etc...

Word of the day: Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back