• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The offical I wanna Date Seth thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Lol Seth... I didn't know you'd stoop down like this.

Here's some advice:

Pick your balls up off the floor, close this thread, and forget this ever got posted. Then whenever anyone asks, deny you ever made this...

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
hm.... well... i am an active rper.... i had four honest relationship in reall life and three of them i was cheated on even though i continued to do everything a regular boyfriend should... have never cheated on anyone even though i went through that)... My hobbies are anime, soccer, video games, rping, and chess. Most of all i have a six pack..... not beer the real kind....

(and the Marauder NEVER.... making stupid stuff like this is the way you get tons of laughs in your life..... *duct tapes the marauder's mouth shut*)

T

The Marauder

*Duct tape burns off due to the heat.* I better get out before you have to get an air conditioner. I have spoken, and this shall only bring you ridicule. Begging shan't get you anything...

Oh yes and for all the chickies out there, we've got REAL fun and games in my Temple. Also the initiation in to priestesshood is to DIE for... *Heads off.*

I

inhiding

Setharoth said:
what are you laughing at....
This thread, obviously. It's almost as bad as a forum marriage thread, the "we love the forums club," or the "Bunny Defenders Club."

Take your pick.

T

The Marauder

"Pathetic" is the only word that comes to mind. Good day to you sirs. I have love to make. *Exits duct-tape free.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back