• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE NUMBER GAME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Okay guys, I think you know how this works, PM me your favourite number, and I'll tell the community exactly what I think of you.

39: I can't decide whether I find you adorable or annoying. Oh, another thing - sometimes I feel like I might almost fall asleep listening to you.

68: I don't know how much this guy goes to the gym, but it must be almost ludicrous!

25: I think they've really grown through their happiness. They're unwaveringly loyal with an electric personality, and one of the most popular people I've ever met.

132: The best impressionist of all time, full stop. Seriously, there is no one on earth that they couldn't do. I've mistaken them for others on this list countless times.

143: No offence, but this guy is kind of lazy. Probably could do with loosing a bit of weight too - but hey, maybe I'm being overly critical.

Alright, keep sending me your numbers :)

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Also just to let you know, I visited your profile and I downloaded your VCard.

;D It was pretty awesome, I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back