• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The number 23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
I didn't know where to post this, but I have to know.

Do you guys believe in superstition, like the number 23?

Here's what convinced me. Short, yet scary (not like, not for children scary, like so scary it's true)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H24V-u7fNJM

Oh, and tell me if you were "petrified" by the movie. I didn't see it yet, but just looking at the commercial made me wonder.

Last edited:

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
well then, come 2012, things are really gonna suck no?:unsure: anywho, that was kind creepy, but then Jim Carry....I never could see him in a serious role, and then he does something with such a nerve-wrecking touch? Okay off subject, but, I dunno if I believe in this stuff or not, however this is food for thought on a rainy day, at least until 2012 o_0

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
The number related to the devil is 666, not 0.666 as you pointed out. Also, why isn't it 0.6 repeated? Or 0.66666666666 repeated?

2012. I don't see how that relates to 23. "Oh, 20 +1 +2 = 23!!" 2+0+1+2 = 5.

People that look for coincedences like this need to stop wasting their time.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I didn't know where to post this, but I have to know.

Do you guys believe in superstition, like the number 23?

Here's what convinced me. Short, yet scary (not like, not for children scary, like so scary it's true)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H24V-u7fNJM

Oh, and tell me if you were "petrified" by the movie. I didn't see it yet, but just looking at the commercial made me wonder.

fact: 2 divided into 3 is .666 repeated. Year of the devil
did you say the movie the number 23? if you did the number kinda explained itself in the movie.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
-.- The Mayans said we would die Sunday, December 23, 2012.

But other people have proclaimed the destruction of the Earth, and it hasn't happened yet.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about that date, though. Can't help it. But it sure as heck isn't because of some stupid movie. =\

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
9/11

9 + 11 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 1 =

:O 23!!!!

Coincidences, of course.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i think its funny as hell. my friend is horrified by the number 23, and i spent the other day finding as many 23's as i could just to be mean. lol

UnknownEnigma

actually...i thought the mayans calendar just ended on that day...or that just a major change would happen then not the end of the world! anyway i think im gonna see that movie later today so like yeah im not creeped out by it but i am intrigued, seems cool

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Yes. I predict that guy will die tomorrow, so tomorrow I'll hit him with a crowbar in the head.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Nothing. According to the Mayans, a big change, but some people who only read halfway through think it's the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back