• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Note

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
I was thinking about that too. I thought that it was either going to explain what happened in the past, which would bring KH: Birth By Sleep into play. Or somehow introduce KHIII. I hope this isn't a spoiler. Should I use a box too?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
^ This is the Future of Kingdom Hearts Section. Spoilers are expected.

And, I agree. It either has to do with the past, or the future. Actually, the telling of the past may tell the future as well. For example, Xehanort coming back

T

TWDIS

I think the letter should have to do with the past but actually be the beginning of the future if that makes sense..lol...like you see what the note says in the beginning of KH3.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
^ This is the Future of Kingdom Hearts Section. Spoilers are expected.
Thank you.
Said by XShadowSoraX: Yeah But I Have A Feeling Its About The Door On Destiny islands
I almost forgot about that door. Maybe it's a portal now from Destiny Islands to Mickey's Castle or something. Hey, maybe that's how Goofy, Donald and Mickey got to the islands at the end of KH2.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
maybe this is a link to KH coded. you know, how the journal gets all of the bugs and such? maybe mickey wanted to tell sora about that or something. after all KH coded is after KH2...i think

XShadowSoraX

Well yeah It Could Be Asking Sora What That Strange Message Was Left In His Journal..

Does Castle Oblivion still exist? Didn't everyone forget about it...except for Riku. And the crossroads...I don't think Sora would remember that either.

As For That I Know it Still Exists But I Think That It StilL Could have Some Relevence As Mickey Remembered It Too As He Was With Riku..

T

The XIII

i dont really think this but it would be cool if the note some how brought back all of sora's memories

DarkSoldier85

....... the door leads to the heart of the world. This was explained in KH1. As for the letter, in Another Report it said that the video originally had them going off on the next journey, but it was eventually taken out. So that means the letter was to send them off on their next journey.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ in the fan fiction i'm writing, the note is a distress letter about someone or something triggering the awakening sent by #14 who was being chased by a massive hoard of heartless, nobodies, & the new enemy from bbs, but as for what's actually written on it, i haven't really given it much thought.

I believe the 'note' will be addressed or at least mentioned towards the end of Kingdom Hearts: Coded, just a thought.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, I think the entire outcome of Coded, or at least a large portion of it, will be related to that note.

UrbanQuattrus

It probably contains something similar to the letter Pluto had at the end of KH1. In other words, when the future games come out we'll never see evidence of it again, and it won't matter.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well i reckon it probably has something to do with a new problem, maybe a new threat to the worlds... I'm assuming something bad cos of their faces while reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back