• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Note

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
~ in the fan fiction i'm writing, the note is a distress letter about someone or something triggering the awakening sent by #14 who was being chased by a massive hoard of heartless, nobodies, & the new enemy from bbs, but as for what's actually written on it, i haven't really given it much thought.
that sounds pretty cool. It probably is some sort of distress note because of how serious it seems when Sora reads it.

Macabre

Gold Member
Serious?

Sora read it with a surprised look,Riku normally and Kairi was tired because she ran as fast she could to give Sora and Riku the note,so she looked a bit worried.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

i dont think it has any significance to the story...except that Mickey may have been telling Sora and co. that he thanks them for their help...or that hes goin into the journal (coded storyline)

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.
Does Castle Oblivion still exist? Didn't everyone forget about it...except for Riku. And the crossroads...I don't think Sora would remember that either.

Not exactly, Sora remembered, in a cutscene from KH2Final Mix+ He is seen talking to Riku just before the fight with Xemnas on his dragon-thing, He is talking about Namine, which leads me to believe he now remembers Castle Oblivion

AS for the note. I think it may have something to the door and the story line of Kingdom Hearts 3

UrbanQuattrus

what the hell did that note say?

It contained the first few chapters of a yaoi fiction story featuring Luxord, Simba, and Hercules, as written by Queen Minnie. Bantam Books refused to publish the manuscript, so Minnie, disappointed, sent a copy to Sora asking him to read it over and offer some editing advice.

...Seriously, that note was never shown or referenced again, the plot was dropped. Nomura put Pluto and the letter in the end of the first game to signify that, at the time, maybe there would be sequels, but he had no idea what direction to take the story just yet. So I would bet the letter at the end of KH2 is meant to be just as open-ended and ultimately not terribly significant by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back