• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The North American//European secret BBS boss (blue blades)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxia

Before I start this thread, I know I haven't been around much and I know there are already a surplus of nearly identical threads on this topic, but I felt that this theory was a little different and deserved its own thread. If I'm wrong, feel free to move or delete it.

-About the secret boss-

We know that the secret boss (NA&EU) possesses the following abilities:
I.Wielding two blades of incandescent energy
II. Creation of clones

Who else do we know with these two distinct attributes? Xemnas obviously, but I'm not saying that the secret boss is Xemnas. I'm saying that if you look more closely you'll realize that Xemnas was most likely influenced by this man in some way. If you watch closely (begins at 3:04) you'll notice the black thorns surrounding the man's weapons as they are first summoned (trait of Xemnas). If you then take a look at Exhibit B, you'll notice that although Xemnas's blades are red even when you fight him in KHFM, he uses abundant beams of lightning and energy that take on a distinctive blue hue, akin to the attacks used by the unknown boss in BBS NA/EU.

That being said, the basic gist of what I'm saying is that it looks like Xemnas was indeed influenced by this man or is somehow connected to him. I believe the boss is a "lingering sentiment" of sorts for the silver-haired man (revealed to be a young Master Xehanort) briefly seen on the Destiny Island scene with Terra and young Riku [link unavailable]. This would be in fitting with his nobody using his same fighting technique a decade later but making slight changes to it.

I realize there are flaws in this theory and I am by no means trying to pass this off as fact, but I do feel strongly about this possibility and would like you to consider it as I have.

Awards
you'll notice the black thorns surrounding the man's weapons as they are first summoned

Which isn't just a trait of Xemnas', but of all Nobodies.
But it doesn't have the nothingness thorns there. If you slow it down/pause it, you'll notice that the blackness you see on screen is actually the hilt of the blade, but expanded.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
He does seem to be having many traits of a Nobody, plus many similarities to Xemnas. In summation, I take it that your theory is basically that this boss is a Xehanort Sentiment? Because that would seem very plausible. Maybe some of Xehanort's sentiments were left into his Black Coat (that we never see besides once...) Both Terra and Vanitas left a Sentiment at this same point in the game, so...why not the main villain of the series so far?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
He does seem to be having many traits of a Nobody, plus many similarities to Xemnas. In summation, I take it that your theory is basically that this boss is a Xehanort Sentiment? Because that would seem very plausible. Maybe some of Xehanort's sentiments were left into his Black Coat (that we never see besides once...) Both Terra and Vanitas left a Sentiment at this same point in the game, so...why not the main villain of the series so far?

This is exactly how I am understanding this...haha.
It'd make a little sense, but I think it might be something more. I don't know what, but just a feeling that I have.

Auxia

Which isn't just a trait of Xemnas', but of all Nobodies.
But it doesn't have the nothingness thorns there. If you slow it down/pause it, you'll notice that the blackness you see on screen is actually the hilt of the blade, but expanded.

In hindsight I can see that they are not actually the nothingness thorns because those thorns are both black AND white. The boss's weapons just have the black thorn-looking adornments.

However, if you have ever played KH: Days, you might remember that you can give the Organization members different weapons in Mission Mode (you switch around the weapon panel in the deck). One of Xemnas's weapons looks strikingly similar to those wielded by the unknown boss (that could always just be coincidence, though with the notorious ret-conning used throughout the series one might doubt that).

Yes, that's what I'm trying to get at - that this unknown boss is a lingering sentiment of the younger Master Xehanort that we briefly see in the Destiny Island cutscene. I also thought it was pretty plausible, though thoroughly exhausted by Nomura.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
However, if you have ever played KH: Days, you might remember that you can give the Organization members different weapons in Mission Mode (you switch around the weapon panel in the deck). One of Xemnas's weapons looks strikingly similar to those wielded by the unknown boss (that could always just be coincidence, though with the notorious ret-conning used throughout the series one might doubt that).

None of Xemnas' weapons in Days look this Secret Boss's

These are all of Xemnas' from Days.

Xemnas_Weapons_by_ps2105.png

αsiя

space coke
Yea I like your theory, it could work. Also the secret boss attacks fast which implies that he is young (well at least not an old man), and since Xemnas is young then he could of gotten the same fighting ability.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It's Starkiller's clone's Nobody.

Come on, they has to be lightsabers, and Starkiller could so own Aqua.

Kidding, it's either Eraqus or MX's Nobody - there's like five other threads about this.

Auxia

None of Xemnas' weapons in Days look this Secret Boss's

These are all of Xemnas' from Days.

Xemnas_Weapons_by_ps2105.png

Quite a few of those weapons are blue and/or adorned. A step up or down from the secret boss's weapon(s).

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Quite a few of those weapons are blue and/or adorned. A step up or down from the secret boss's weapon(s).

Just because they are "blue" doesn't mean they are "strikingly similar"

This Secret Boss, has handles on his Ethereal Blades...and the handles resemble those of a clock's hands...well at least the one we see in the trailer.

il_fullxfull.128509049.jpg

The hour hand in this picture, look like the handle. None of Xemnas' weapons have handles.
Sorry for the big picture...I didn't know it would be that big.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This could be possible regardless of his weapon. Maybe this weapons were young MX weapon before he got the keyblade, similar to Riku's soul eater, and once he got a keyblade there was no need for them anymore but since Xemnas and maybe this guy can't use his keyblade because MX is obviously using it or forget they could use one, they were stuck with his old weapons which are these shiny lightsaber rip offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back